'See?' said Hermione, when Harry and Ron had finished. 'The dog must be guarding Flamel's Philosopher's Stone! I bet he asked Dumbledore to keep it safe for him, because they're friends and he knew someone was after it. That's why he wanted the Stone moved out of Gringotts!'

,,This sounds like something You-know-who would come after. "

'A stone that makes gold and stops you ever dying!' said Harry. 'No wonder Snape's after it! Anyone would want it.'

Severus rolled his eyes.

'And no wonder we couldn't find Flamel in that Study of Recent Developments in Wizardry,' said Ron. 'He's not exactly recent if he's six hundred and sixty-five, is he?'

,,Well no."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Cassiopeia was on her way to congratulate Harry for winning another game in Quidditch when she saw him spying on someone.

,,Yey! More Cassi!" yelled Barty and Evan.

'What ar-' Harry put his palm on her mouth so she wouldn't say anything else. 'Shh'

,,So what are they doing now?" asked Euphemia annoyed. „Harry please tell me that you'll have at least one peaceful year." asked Lily her son. „I must not tell lies." ,,Oh Merlin."

Below, in a shadowy clearing, stood Snape, but he wasn't alone. Quirrell was there, too. Cassi couldn't make out the look on his face, but he was stuttering worse than ever. They strained to catch what they were saying.

'... d-don't know why you wanted t-t-to meet here of all pplaces, Severus ...'

'Oh, I thought we'd keep this private,' said Snape, his voice icy. 'Students aren't supposed to know about the Philosopher's Stone, after all.'

,,You're doing a pretty bad job at that."

Harry and Cassiopeia leant forward. Quirrell was mumbling something. Snape interrupted him.

'Have you found out how to get past that beast of Hagrid's yet?' 'B-b-but Severus, I -'

'You don't want me as your enemy, Quirrell,' said Snape, taking a step towards him.

'I-I don-t know what you -'

'You know perfectly well what I mean.'

,,But we don't, tell us!" someone yelled. Meanwhile Walburga, Druella and Cassiopeia I. looked at each other once again.

An owl hooted loudly and Harry nearly fell out of the tree. He steadied himself in time to hear Snape say, '- your little bit of hocus pocus. I'm waiting.'

'B-but I d-d-don't -'

'Very well,' Snape cut in. 'We'll have another little chat soon, when you've had time to think things over and decided where your loyalties lie.'

He threw his cloak over his head and strode out of the clearing. It was almost dark now, but Cassi could see Quirrell, standing quite still as though he was petrified. But she knew what Snape ment.

,,I'm glad she's not dumb as the rest of them there." said Druella to Walburga and Cassiopeia I.

Harry and Cassi quickly went to castle. 'I knew it was Snape! I'll see you soon, Cassiopeia, I have to tell Hermione and Ron.' 'Harold wait! It's not-' but Harry was already gone before she could finish. The Black turned and made her way to Slytherin common room. 'Are they dumb or something? Uncle Sev wouldn't do it.' whispered Cassi under her breath as she walked.