Embrace Your Destiny Part 1 This İmperfect World

Magsimula sa umpisa

Red Son: Yes, that could have happened, but it didn't. My guess is that somehow your immortality has protected you and if you're strong enough to contain the Samadhi Fire, you're strong enough to use it.

Monkey King: And... meditating's gonna help, right?

Red Son: Yes. Meditation teaches us calm, focus, how to harmonize the wild energies and emotions burning within us and to focus them so we might use them to smite our enemies and destroy all those who are trying to stop us!

He cackles and lets out a burst of fire.

Monkey King: Yeah, yeah, I wanna learn that! Teach me, O' wise master.

Red Son: The Samadhi Fire is the ultimate wildfire. It cannot be controlled nor will it control you if you stop trying to fight it and learn to use it. All you need to do is stay calm and focused. So no more angry outbursts!

Monkey King: Rich coming from you.

Flashbacks of him getting enraged.

Red Son: Do as I say, not as I do.

Monkey King: (He sighs, lying back.) Ah, well if there is anywhere a mystic monkey can find home, it's right here. This place is perfect.

Red Son: For now. This is probably one of the few places left that the LBD's putridity hasn't reached.

Monkey King: But... what if I fail everyone? What if I lose control?

Red Son: (He recalls his uncontrollable state in the vision.) My parents have succumbed to the LBD's power, like countless others. You and the Noodle Boy will stop at nothing to free them. That's how I know you won't lose control. You can't because you're the only hope I- the only hope this world has left. (This is an uncle niece relationship. The reason Red Son blushes there is because he's embarrassed for revealing his feelings.) But only so long as you master all my tutorials. And before you ask, no, it isn't because I was dying to hang out with you guys again - just so we're clear!

Monkey King: Sure, sure, Red Son.

Red Son: I've changed my mind. You are the most annoying person I know.

With MK and LBD

MK and LBD fight each other in a fierce battle in the skies. Just when MK is about to hit the LBD, the LBD teleports and the Mayor comes behind MK.

Mayor: Might I have this dance, Hero?

Mei and Ne Zha arrive a safe distance away from the battle scene.

Ne Zha: So, this is the power of the LBD. I'd heard tales, but I've never experienced it first hand. Even from here, I can feel her wretched aura.

Mei: Yeah.

Ne Zha: I fear Monkey King was right. The Samadhi Fire's the best chance we have at stopping her. The kid never should've taken off on his own. Let's make this quick. Get in, get MK, and regroup with the others.

Mei: Wait! What if... what if MK is better off without us? What if we just get in his way?

Ne Zha: I haven't known MK that long. But if there's one thing I know, it's he is not the loner he pretends to be. He seems important to you, so I can only assume you're equally as important to him. If there's anyone who he needs right now, it's you.

Mei: Get in, get MK, get out.

Ne Zha: That's right.

They proceed forward. Meanwhile, the fight continues and eventually, the Mayor manages to wrap his arms around MK.

LBD: Your attempts are futile, MK. I have seen what the future has for you and your mentor. Destiny cannot-

MK: Be undone. So you keep saying! But what about this guy? Is he in your future?!

He breaks free of the Mayor's hold and punches him to the ground.

LBD: As a matter of fact, no.

MK resumes attacking LBD. At that moment, Mei and Ne Zha came in front of the robot.

Mei: Huh? (She sees the Mayor.) Hey, that's the guy who's definitely probably not actually a real mayor.

Ne Zha: Get down! (They dodge a blow.)

Mei: Was that MK?!

Ne Zha: Yes, ye- ( He sees Mei carrying the Mayor.) He has the LBD on the defensive.

Mei: Huh? Wait, you can actually see what's going on?

Ne Zha: Yes. Well, pieces of it. That... speed.

Mei: Yeah, yeah, that's great. But is he winning? Maybe we don't need to stop him after all.

Ne Zha: It would appear so. But...

They watch the battle continue. The fight continues, with MK being able to deliver a physical blow on her.

LBD: This body - It's too weak! I can't stop him.

She gasps and throws up a bone protection around her. MK punches through it and kicks through her spiritual barrier. His foot comes in contact with LBD, causing her to crash down on to her mech. He follows and clutches her by the throat.

LBD: Stop! Have you forgotten? Destroy me and you destroy the host. Have you become so desperate to end me that you would sacrifice this blameless, innocent child?

MK: You've given me no choice. All the time you spent locked away, you haven't changed a bit! I'm going to finish you, like Monkey King should have done a long time ago. I told you, I will never let you win.

LBD: I've come too far to let you ruin everything again!

Mei and Ne Zha watch as LBD pulls power from the Mayor. MK is about to deliver the final blow but sees her use her powers. He turns to look but is possessed by her.

Mei: Oh no...

LBD laughs as the MK's eyes glow blue, the possession takes full control over him.