Chapter 3

One Week Later

I called Yoichi at the clinic,
"What is it are you sick or something?"

"Mmm~i want to do it again it in
The clinic...hehe".

"Y-you want it ha right?" "We'll then we should give it a try".

*blushing*

"A-aah...mmm..ahh" What if someone saw us?

"it's ok I lock the door in advance
Wait I will put it in now..nghh..m"

"your tight and wet down there"
*rolled eyes*

After an hour we heard someone walking into the clinic and Kaiser didn't care about it we continue doing it I try to cover my mouth but I can't.

"I wanna s*ck your d*ck can I? "

And he then *chuckles*
"O-ok".

"Mmmhh~mmm" Kaiser c*m at my face I tasted it but it was not good  "Eiii"

Before I go home I went home, I went to the convenience store and bought a drink and food. I ate in the park since I didn't want to go home and I just hung out there.

I saw Chigiri it was like he was practising football they have an upcoming play I felt like I think I will avoid him for now but he suddenly come towards me and lean close to me I think my head is tomato right now.

I ask Chigiri if he want something he then said "Hm..nothing I just notice you were watching me".

"O-ok..can you help with something"

"W-what is it? I saw you and Kaiser making out".

I felt nervous and speechless that time, "Uhmm..." "It's ok you don't have to tell the truth but look at this pay me back if you don't want this to be leaked in the school forum".

"W-what do you want?"

"Hmm..can you do it with me too".

I was surprised by his request but I don't think it will not be good then I saw Kaiser walking towards us he then ask what we were talking about I said it was something to do at the school competition for sports days and I smiled too him.

"Come here it's not good to hang out here at this time what if your parents are worried about you coming home late ok".

"Ah ok bye chigiri, see you tomorrow".

Kaiser quickly pulled me away to Chigiri and I saw Kaiser ears looking like a tomato accidentally laughing at him and he look at me and said "Don't talk to Chigiri hung or will not let you go outside this upcoming summer break ok".

I was wondering why he said it to me like he was obsessed with me, I comfort him to not get mad or he will look like an old hag.

He then said "But you're the one causing it right?".

We then walked into my mom.