36. A little company

Start from the beginning

She snorted at the list. All her favorite movies in one list, how did he even know all of them? It's not like she tells him all about it.

"One time you started talking about all yo our favorite movies and so I didn't watch them so one day we could watch them together, so you'd see my honest reaction." He said, looking up from the plate of snacks. "I read a lot of the summaries and I'm kind of into the 10th one, how to lose a guy in 10 days? Even the title sounds intriguing, also the way you talked about it made want to watch it." He smiled.

Isabella was quiet the whole time, the way he payed attention to every single detail made her want to cry. No one every payed so much attention to her, he was special.

"Then we should start with that movie." She smiled. Lando grabbed the plate and walked over to her, one arm around her shoulder. "Whatever you say, ma'am." He gave her a kiss on the head.

She chuckled and put her arm around his waist.

landonorris

Liked by  logansargeant  and  others

Liked by logansargeant and others

landonorris sometimes all you need is a little bit of company @bellaromero

danielricciardo haters gonna hate, shake it off — Taylor swift
aurora.greene damn right

user people are jealous like they had a chance💀💀

user I love this couple more than I love myself

max_fewtrell wedding? Pt.281929478119
masonmount please answer? Pt.81929392

cmpulisic luka so pretty
landonorris he so is

user Christian and Lando!????

user ugly ass💀💀💀💀

creator has limited comment

"Why is he even mad!? Didn't he try to make her fall in love with him because of a bet?" Lando yelled at the TV screen. Isabella burst into laughter at her boy's reaction, the same one she had when she first saw the movie.

"They're both in the wrong for getting mad!" He yelled once again. The girl couldn't stop laughing at how Lando was reacting. "matthew Mcconaughey is my boy crush, he's so...dreamy." He confessed as he grabbed some of the popcorn.

Isabella chuckled, "I've met him," he quickly turned to her with widened eyes and raised eyebrows, "What? Aurora was in a movie with him and we've spent some holidays together." She said calmly, grabbing a hand full of popcorn before eating it.

"You've spent holidays with Mathew McConaughey!?" He screamed, making her drop the popcorn.

AUTHORS NOTE

If I was Bella I would post a tiktok about Lando so everyone gets jealous but that's just me, she's too kind to do that.

Also, I'm writing them as the dream relationship I want to have which is sad😭😭 because I know I'll never have something like them😔😔😔 but a girl Can dream🤪🤪