Chapter 23 / Tattletale

Start from the beginning

The girl chuckled softly at the sight of the two boys " You guys have to call your other two friends who were present in Junseo's fight " She cheerfully read what was in the piece of paper.

" And why should we? " Kai responded once more, being unaware of his tone being quite a disrespect but this time, Taehyun shrugged it off.

" Because you guys will be going to the principal's office and Junseo's dad will also be present there. It will be after your first class " The girl responded, feeling genuine pity for the boys who were present.

" That dramatic imbecile " Kai spoke in a cold tone whilst his eyes narrowed in frustration.

" My name's Mel by the way, what are your guy's names? " She spoke, surprisingly interested as she smiled softly.

" Oh its nice to meet you Mel, my name's Taehyun " Taehyun spoke as he bowed in a playful manner. It was as similar to a prince bowing to a princess. It resulted to both Taehyun and Mel chuckling, an exception for Kai who looked like he disliked the point of Taehyun's flirty gesture.

Taehyun looked at Kai for a response, slightly patting him with his shoulder " And im Huening Kai " Kai spoke, as he smiled quite lazily. Mel smiled softly as a reply while Taehyun gave a snarky smile.

" Ah, thanks for informing us also " Taehyun responded, smiling right after to be friendly.

" Ah its nothing but i feel sorry for you guys, I know it wasn't your fault " She spoke genuinely as she tip toed repeatedly in a cute manner whilst avoiding a long period eye contact.

Taehyun chuckled at the sight of her tip toeing whilst Kai stared in Taehyun in disbelief " Thank you so much for understanding " Taehyun genuinely spoke.

The girl looked back for a moment before she bid her good byes to the two boys, mainly Taehyun. " Well, i gotta go now! " She waved in a friendly way as she smiled brightly.

" Bye Mel ! And take care as well " Taehyun gave out a simple wave as he smiled, fondly interested with the girl.

" Dude " Kai looked at Taehyun in complete disbelief as Taehyun smiled fondly whilst staring at the girl from far away.

" What? " Taehyun changed his expressions as he looked back to Huening Kai.

" Are you not even worried about the fact that we have to go to the principal's office? " Kai was slightly frustrated with everything. He wasn't up for any jokes and fooling around now.

" Guys ! I couldn't find the suits " Soobin approached them from out of the blue, causing Taehyun to flinch slightly.

Huening Kai stared at Taehyun, clearly frustrated whilst waiting for him to be the one to explain everything " Oh Soobin Hyung, we have something to tell you "

" What is it? " Soobin said as he tilted his head slightly.

" We have to go to the principal's office to meet Junseo's dad " Giving a nervous smile afterwards.

" Wait wait- " Soobin just came back from running inside and outside of the school repeatedly, therefore he thought he was hearing the wrong things.

" Let me finish " Said Taehyun as he gestured the sign of stop.

" including Yeonjun and San even though they got a dismissal due to him " Both Taehyun and Kai stared at the bamboozled Soobin with eyes that screamed exhaustion.

" What " Soobin had a blank expression whilst saying this.

" Yes, so you have to message Yeonjun Hyung and San Hyung " Kai responded, with a tone of seriousness which was not the typical.