Ddot's outfit and hair
——————————————————————
At The Arcade

We had just made it to the arcade and it was so damn packed. "You good?" DD asked me. "Yeah I'm good." I said to him. "What you what to do first?" he asked me. "I don't know you pick." I said to him.

"Alright let's go do the basketball goals." he said to me. "That's not fair you know you're going to beat me." I said to him. "How about this the first round will just be me helping you and then the second round we can go against each other." he said to me.

"Alright then come on." I said to him as I grabbed his hand going to the basketball goals. "Alright I'm going to stand behind you and help you." he said to me as he stood behind and put his arm around my waist.

"So it's all in the wrist when you shoot the ball into the net that's literally all it is." he said to me. And I don't know why but having him behind me like this was making me nervous. "So just use mainly my wrist basically?" I asked him.

"Yeah that's all you got to do ma." he said to me. "Okay I think I want to try it now." I said to him. "Okay go ahead and try." he said to me. So then I took a couple of deep breaths and then shot the basketball into the net.

"I did it DD." I said to him as I turned around facing him. "I knew you could now are you ready to go against each other?" he asked me and I nodded my head. So then we swiped the cards so we could play.

"How are you already at 10?" I asked him because I was only at like 4.  "It's called skills ma." he said to me. "It's called I think your cheating." I said to him. "Don't get upset because you know you're losing." he said to me.

And I just ignored him and focused on trying to beat him. "That's not fair you cheated." I said to him because I had 12 and he had 25. "You can beat me at the next game if you want." he said to me.

"Then let's do the hockey puck game." I said to him and we started walking towards the game but a girl and boy around our age came up to us. "Hey sorry to bother y'all but me and my brother wanted to know if we can take a picture with y'all?" the girl asked us.

"Is that fine with you?" DD asked me. "Yeah." I said to him so then the boy stood beside me and the girl in between me and DD so their mom could take the picture. But as she took the picture I felt someone's hand on my ass and I thought it was DD but I remembered he wasn't near me.

So then I looked at the boy and when I did he smiled at me and gripped my ass. "Okay that's it I got it." their mom said to us. "Thank y'all again." the girl said to us and then they walked off.

"You good ma what's wrong?" DD asked me. "When we was taking the picture her brother had his hand on my ass and when I looked at him he smiled and gripped my ass." I said to him.

"Hell nah let me go find this nigga." he said to me as he tried to walk away but I pulled him back. "No it's fine I don't want you to fight him or anything so let it go." I said to him.

"Darrian fuck that shit he didn't need to be touching on you like that so like I said I'm about to find this nigga." he said to me and I knew once he said my real name there was no talking him out of this.

So then we walked away to go and find him. "Yo." DD said to them boy who was with a whole group of girls and boys. "Oh shit it really is DD OSOMA and Ddot." one of the girls had said.

"You the one who just took a picture with us right so what's your name?" DD asked the boy. "It's Derrick." he said to him. "Well Derrick I want you to know the next time you decide to put your hands on Ddot's ass we gonna have a problem." DD said to him.