"Nigga I'm in my house I'm not changing until you are the way." I said to him as I turned around going to my phone looking at what people were commenting. "Ma change because all these niggas on here looking at what's mine." he said to me.

"I love you but no." I said to him as I saw people commenting agreeing with DD. "It's the fact that y'all on my live but ya'll agreeing with him how does that work." I said to them. "That's because they know I'm making sense." he said to me.

"Whatever but when are you coming over here?" I asked him. "When you find an outfit." he said to me. "I can't I'm struggling to find one." I said to him. "Stop thinking so hard about it look I told you one place we are doing is the arcade so based your outfit on that." he said to me.

And right away I knew what I was wearing. "Alright I'm about to get dressed now so I'll see you later." I said to him. "Alright I'm about be on the way." he said to me. And then I got off live so I could get dressed.

"Okay it's just a date with your boyfriend so you don't need to be nervous." I said to myself as I was getting dressed. So then after a few more minutes of me getting dressed and doing my hair I was finally ready.

"Ddot." my mom said as she came in my room. "Yes mami?" I asked her. "I just wanted to come in here and tell you to have fun and be safe on this date." she said to me. "Okay." I said to her.

"You know you look really pretty especially when you have your hair straightened you remind me of me when I was your age." she said to me. "How?" I asked her. "I don't know really you just do." she said to me.

"Well thank you mami." I said to her and then she walked up to me. "Darrian I am really sorry for lying to you I thought I was protecting you by lying about your sister but apparently all I was doing was hurting you and I never meant to do that." she said to me as she was moving my hair out of my face.

"Mami I appreciate you saying that you're sorry but I think it's going to be a while before I can accept your apology." I said to her. "I know but I want you to remember that you will always be my baby boy and whenever you need anything that I will be there." she said to me.

"I know mami I might have been mad with you and papi but I still knew that y'all would do anything for me." I said to her. And then my phone went off and it was DD telling me he was outside.

"Mami DD is here so I'm about to leave." I said to her. "Okay be safe remember that and I love you." she said to me. "Love you too." I said to her and then I walked out of my room to go outside to DD.

"Hey DD." I said to him as I got in his car. "Damn ma you pressure today." he said to me making me blush. "Thank you." I said to him. "Your welcome but are you ready for our date that we finally going on?" he asked me.

"Yeah I'm just nervous as hell." I said to him. "I don't know why you nervous we've hung out plenty of times before so you don't need to be nervous." he said to me. "I know I just don't want anything to ruin our date." I said to him.

"Ain't nothing going to ruin our date so don't think like that." he said to me. "Fine but where else are we going besides the arcade?" I asked him. "You'll see you just have to be patient for once." he said to me.

"I can be patient." I said to him. "No you can't but go ahead and hook your phone up since you say I don't have good music taste so we can go." he said to me. "You don't have good music taste but okay." I said to him. And after doing all that we finally left to go to the arcade.