5~

Read slow for best experience!! ;)

Jade and I were sitting on my bed talking about school and other things.

"Pft shut up." I said before pulling her by the collar of her shirt into a kiss and pulling her on top of allowing her tongue in my mouth letting her have full control over me, her hands roamed my body...

"Hey!"
"Wake up!"

It was a dream.

"Huh? What?" I sat up looking around realizing it was a dream. "Goddammit of course." I said laying back down and hiding under my blankets. "Get up sleepy head." I heard Jayson say pulling my blankets off my bed. "Ughhhhh" I groan getting up rubbing my eyes.

I looked at my clock and it was 8 at night. I had slept all day. I get up and walk down stairs. "Moms at work, again she got called in. Jade is on her way over." He said sitting on the couch turning on the Tv. "Nu uh, your going to bed sir." I said taking the blanket he put over him. "Hey! Mom said I can go to bed late because it's a weekend!" He said taking the blanket back. "Ugh fine." I heard my phone ding in my pocket.

Messages>>>
Mumzies 💕
jade is on her way over, i won't be back home until the morning. Tell Jade that I'm sorry I had to call <her in this late. I love you, don't kill your brother.
Okie Dokie, love you too>

Jade 🫶
<I'm on my way over.
Can't wait 😽>

"So is Jade your girlfriend now?" Jayson asked. I sat down next to him. "What?" I said sighing. "Nvm" Jayson started up the minion movie. "Yeah sure." I heard a knock on the door. Jayson opened it.

"Hey! What did I say about opening doors!" I yelled walking out from the kitchen. "But it's just Jade!" He yelled back. "Still it could've been a kidnapper." I said walking back into the living room. "Hey lily." Jade said walking in. "Hey.." I said smiling.

All I could think about was what happened last night. The feeling that rush through my body.

"What are we watching this time?" Jade asked sitting down on the couch. "The Minion movie. Duh." I hear Jayson scoff under his breath. "Boy." I say taking the blanket he had. And sitting next to Jade. I leaned into her chest and she wrapped her arm around me. I fell asleep for a few minutes when I woke up to Jade not there.

I sat up looking around and saw Jade walking back from jaysons room. She saw me "Jayson fell asleep." She said sitting back down on the couch next to me. I snuggled back into her chest, she made me feel safe. "So what happened after I left yesterday?" She asked I chuckled, "turns out my mom dated girls at my age." I said sitting up. She laughed "what?"

"Yeah, we had this whole talk about her liking girls and her asking me what I was." I said. "Did not expect that from you mother." She said. "Yeah me neither" I said. She looked at me and smiled. "So what are you?" She asked. "Pft I don't know." I said. Her eye contact was on point.

I looked away. "Do I make you nervous lily?" She said leaning down to grab my attention her face inches away from mine. I couldn't even say anything all I could do was look at her lips. A grin formed on jades face.

"Hmm.. let's play a game. Every time I make you nervous you kiss me." She said tilting my head up with her thumb on my lip. I kissed her. "It's too easy you make me nervous all the time." I say kissing her again. "And I just can't get enough of you." She said kissing me back. "I like this game." I smiled and our kissing slowly turned into a make out. I backed away from the kiss.

"We should head up to my room." I said grabbing her hand and walking up the stairs with her. She held my waist walking up the stairs. God. Her touch. I walked into the room and she shut the door behind us. She picked me up and my legs wrapped around her waist.