𝐑𝑶𝐔𝑵𝐃 𝐎𝐍𝐄, 𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓!

Zacznij od początku

𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐇 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐒𝐀𝐓 at her vanity she was straightening her hair for absolutely no reason she was bored and just felt like it .

maya had layed across leah bed she was just taking pictures on her phone the two girls had no plans they just wanted to chill .

" she know if i up this torch den dis gun blowinn" deleah mumbled the lyrics to wicked witch by nardo wick while straightneing a peice of her hair .

"leah wan slide to dis party, my man had summonded me" maya asked as leah just looked at her through the mirror and nodded .

"when is it?" leah questions grabbing the comb off the vanity to help straighten out her hair, "it starts in likee an hour but that doesnt apply to us soo lets get ready" maya said as leah just started laughing .

notti and leah havent talked surprisingly he would damn near text her everyday . leah honestly wasn't worried about it to be fair he was a rapper and he was busy with stuff at home .

at first leah was overthinking all this but maya had came to the rescue and convinced leah it was nothing but leah did end up telling maya how everything was fake but wanted it to be real .

"you think notti gon be there?" leah said turning in her vanity chair facing towards maya, "maybe but who knows yk?" maya spoke while running her nails through her jet black wig with a side part .

"ima prob just throw ony new balances wit this" leah said sstanding up she was wearing a skims body suit with her nike socks stopping at her ankles being able to peak over her shoes as she added her cropped jean jacket as she parted her hair in a side part while doing her edges .

"gah damn." maya said yelled as leah turned around , leah had just started dying because that shit was so funny to her . "anywho ima need to go through you closet again" maya said walking towards leah closet .

" okay let me know when you ready" leah said as maya nodded .
leah had just faced forwards again looking into her vanity.

leah had tried texting and calling notti but he was not answering what so ever and nyasia went ghost on maya and deleah but been in everyone and they mama's face around school .

leah had just tugged on the pant leg of the unitard pulling it down as she adjusted her socks to her liking .

leah had attempted to stalk notti but like she said he was no where to be found like what the fuck he really went ghost .

maya had screamed and came out the closet zapping leah outta her trance . " this is sooo cutee" maya said as leah let out a beath of relief seeing her bestfreind was okay .

" lil girl you needa stop scarin me like that " leah said letting out a small laugh as she pushed her hair onto her shoulders but pushing one side of her hair behind her ear flashing all her peircings .

" you lookkk sooo prettyy " leah complimented maya seeing her in her lil ouffit which was a orange crop top with some shorts .

" thank you baee "maya said as leah just smiled before tying the laces of her shoes as the two girl gathered all their things and left .