A new beginning chapter 1

In some Au- the star sanses and the bad sanses having a wage war between to groups. Destruction was everywhere, monsters hiding in fear, killed, or separated from the panicking crowd. Blue getting bodied by Killer and Horror using his axe, ink ran out of his vitals and was tangled in errors blue strings crushing him each second.

Sci made a special device that will send the bad sanses to a universe that has no sanses, that has nothing to do with magic at all. He was wounded severely, "classic, I need you to tell the other to round up the bad sanses, this will end once and for all. "Bud are ya sure this is gonna work?? What if it malfunctions and does nothing!? Classic worried a lot. "Are you second guessing my skill classic? Heh?" He said with a challenged confident look. Classic used his gaster blasters to free ink and started to throw bone spires towards horror and killer. Seeing blue down with a broken arm, the two went after classic like as planned.

Fell and G!sans we're fighting dust- dust getting his arm pierced by a bone blade while fell summons more gaster blasters towards dust. G!sans sees in the corner of his eye sockets that Sci is giving them the signal to rally them up. G! Give Fell a lil nod telling him it's time. " Heh! This can't be that easy to defeat dust😂, like are you even trynna do damage?" Fell mockingly laughs. Dust mumbling to himself looking at fell with the intent of murder. "if it's gonna be that easy to beat ya ass then what's the point of even killing your brothe-" "DONT YOU DARE FINISH THAT FUCKING SENTENCE CRACKHEAD" Dust interrupts fell shooting as many gasters towards fell as he can handle. 'Damn fell that's a bit too far' G! Looks at him like "dayum fam-" .
Fell starts backing up towards the fight where dream and nightmare are at, meanwhile classic leading killer and horror to the same area.

Dream realizes what's gonna happen next while nightmare being dumb as fuck not knowing what's gonna happen. Nightmare maniacally laughs at his brother struggling to back away.
"Oh dear brother, watching you squirm in agony and pain brings me Entertainment, hahahahhahahHAHAHAHAHA-" as soon as he starts laughing the other star sanses made killer, horror, dust, collide to nightmare making him lose his grip on dream. " WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GUYS DOING??" Error sees they bumped into eachother and quickly uses his strings to grab onto the boys. Trying to separate them Sci points his device onto the bad sanses makeing Error realize it was a trap "gOd Fuc-CkinG daMnItT-" Sci blasted at the bad sanses makeing a somewhat black whole that sucked them all in, Error got caught in his strings and got sucked down with them. The bad sanses screaming,cursing, threatening. Until they all got sucked from the portal and the portal disappeared.....

"Holy shit that actually worked" G! Shocked that he's still alive meanwhile fell almost shitting himself for humiliating dust with past events.
Dream and blue celebrating for getting rid of those bad sanses meanwhile ink was still emotionless. "Hey Sci it actually worked man!!" Classic said as he helps Sci off the ground. " I CANT BELIEVE THAT ITS OVER NOW" blue yells energetically. Dream guiding ink to the others, "so where did you send them to?" Asked ink. "I think I sended them to a different void? I gotta check on my computer" Sci answered.
"But for now let's try to heal-" "AND CELEBRATE!!!!!!!" Blue interrupting Sci.

....
Meanwhile

....

....

...

The bad sanses got teleported to some sort of city?? Well- they got dumped in the dumpster (ayyy- no? Kk imma stop 🛑)
"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME????" Yelled nightmare as the others started getting up from the trash bins- Error thankful for catching himself with his strings meanwhile horror had a trash can stuck in his head "I CANT SEE MAN" yelled horror as dust took the can of his head
"o-oh... woops?" Dust mentally face palms
"I CANT BELIEVE YOU LET THOSE STAR SHITS LEAD YOU OVER IN A TRAP" " look we didn't know that-" "ZIP IT KILLER-" "oh how I WANT TO DUST YOU ALL" while nightmare had his little tantrum horror realized "yo guys- uhh, we can't use our magic?...." As soon as horror comment that, they started trying to summon their magic in anyway. Not even nightmare can use his tentacles 🦑. " fUcK¡N9 g-GrE@At, nNow !'m $TuCkK wITH tHe$e ¡diots" error commented " Atleast you can use you strings while we have nothing!! NOTHING MAN" Killer got interrupted by nightmare smacking the shit out of killer. " First where the fuck are we??" Everyone started looking around and found an exit from the alley they were in.

They all raced to the exit and was greeted by loud traffic, busy sidewalks , loud businesses and pigeons flying all around. "Where are we?" Asked dust as he accidentally bumps into a man with a tux " YO! Watch where ya fuckin going mate?!" Yelled the man in the tux
"Excuse me?? For that I should rip your throat out hehehe" dust creeply laughs at the man.
"Don't fucking care mate- I got a meeting and now I'm late thanks to ya!" He said as the man stormed off. This suprized nightmare while dust was pissed at him for just pushing him aside like that. The others were laughing so hard at dust.
Literally them: 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

"S̸̼͍͌̊͌͆̉̂͝ơ̸̡̻̯̯͓̜̲̪̞͗̊̃́̀̉́̿̈̽̆͘ ̸̢̢̛̼̘̜̖̱̻͇̖̼̖̮̹̩̑̋̐̏͛ẇ̴̡̘͇̘̼̺͕̓h̸̢͖͓̲̹͍̱̩͗̉͂̋͒̏͋̕a̸̡͖͚͇̮̰͓̠̯͔͠t̷͖̣͋͛̒͗͋̊̕͠ ̶̡̻̳̣̳̰͎̣̰̅̍͆̑̈́̇͛͐͗͜ͅd̴̢̜̣̼̭̰̱̣͈̃͛́̂̓o̴͚̗̭̦̾͜ ̶̛͈͇͎͑̈́̀͐w̶̡̢̤͒́̈́̏͗͋͒͒̽͠͠͠è̴̠͖̐́̓̋ͅ ̴̘̯̳̗̦͇̓́͗̕̕͝d̷̛̝͍̳̮̾̽͂́̐̈̄́͘̕͝o̵̡̥͔͉͈͓̻͔͕̯̭̭̓͌̏̽͑͆̊̀̓ ̷̝̞̫͎͎͉̂̀͛n̴̢̨̮̭̭̤͚̦̞̘̟̬̱̏͐̆̑̃̇̐̄͒͘ͅo̸̞̻̬̜͚̝̠̽͂̎͋́̾̓w̴͍͎͕̳͚̲͕͕̾̀̊̀͛͑̿͑̾͐͂͗̿ͅͅ ̶̢̡̨͓̊̾̍͠ǹ̴̨̡̀̈́̈́͂̊̊̑̕ḯ̵̧̪͓̘̳̭̯̪̫̩̗̂͑͐̋̕̕͜͝ģ̶͈̳̪̩͉̟̬͙̏̉̀͂́͗͝h̶̢͙̪̠͍͎͔̔͐̒̐͂̏̚ẗ̶̩͉́͒̋̍͝m̶̡̨͉̰͔̦̭͕̣͙̭͂͐̚͜ͅa̷̘͋͛̚r̶̥̗̳͓͉͂̽̊̀̀̕ë̶͇̼̰̜͖̬̲̳̳͕́̄?̶̨̧̟͓̱͍̂̊́̃̽͝͝" asked error.

The others looks at nightmare with the same question. " we are going to find somewhere to stay for the time being-" " WAIT- DOES THAT MEAN WE HAVE TO SLEEP IN THE STREETS LIKE HOMELESS PEOPLE????" Error immediately used his string to shut killer up " maybe if you let me fucking finish my SENTENCE!- *sigh, we are going to find a human to stay with" what nightmare said shock everyone and made em gasp.  "They are going to be our hostage right boss?" Said dust
" AND THEN WE KILL EM??" Horror said with the creepy grin on his face "keep it down horror, we don't want to draw attention, yes they will be our hostage at the moment and if they aren't a use to us anymore I will give you permition to chop their head off" nightmare said while grinning like a maniac, soon most of them started laughing evilly except error cause he saw a few humans looking at them like if they were crazy homeless men.

W̷̡͙͓͕̗͍̞̠̭̉͑͊͒̒̉̚͠ͅh̶̛͎̭̃̄͛͒͝e̶̡̬̠͇̗̣̲̻̣̤̖͇̻̍̑͐̋̿̉̍̓̉̏̚ņ̵̢̞̳̩̍̇̅̇̀̈́͌̽͐̾̓͜͜ ̷͈͔̻̺̤̺̉̈͛͝ṣ̷̨̭̣͖̺̼͈̻̓ͅh̵̥͕̻͎̘̤̥̙͇̞̺̄͗̈́̍̒̀́̄̀̂̀͌̕͜ͅǫ̵̧̛̻̱̱̞͍̯̈̄̈́ų̶͎͔̟́͊͂̍̈̀̀̋͝ĺ̸̢̠̘̫̝͕̾͜d̸͇͍̭͑͝ ̸̡̙͕̪̀͐͑͌̇̉͋ẇ̷̺͓̍̉̎ę̶̝̪̻̳͔̟̲͙̦̘̟̰̰̏̏͛̀̈́̃̈́̓̉͗̌͊̾͝ͅ ̸̨̰͙̪͕͚̽̊̉̎́̈̓͗͆́̐͌ş̶͔̮̝͉̰̜̪̒̈͊͋͠t̶̡̢̡͈̖̼͚̯̠̩̫͇͔̩̋͒͊̂̓̏̂̃̐̊̂͘͜ą̷̢̬̰̟̟̹̜̗͉̖̻̘̈ṛ̴̃̆̏̇̑̇͝͝t̸̟͔͍͓̉̚͘ ̸̢̺͖̣̣͇̙̼̗̈́̏͑̓̎̑̓̈́̇́̒̚͠f̷̮͇͖̱̝͇̌͒̓̆̈́i̵͍̥̎͌̍͠͝n̸̲͎̠̦͙͇̗̟̆̏̀ͅͅd̵̫̈́̅̆̿͐̈́̈́͊̎̈́͆͠͠i̸̛̭̬͈̭̬͓͙̝̝̐̀̋̂͊͑̇͜ṅ̴̨̡͔̪͈̣̮̱̰̲͕͓͙͚͎̊͊̌̈̈́̔́̚͘͝g̶̢̻͓̖̮͗̂͐̄͆̀ ̸̬̼͔̫̬̰̱̰͎̘̪̒̈́͑͐͐̀̍̓̍̿̾͜t̵̢͚̱͕̣͍̤̣̲͓͚̳͔́͋́̅͌̑̈͊̌̎̉̽͠͝h̸̟̻͖͎̩̼͕͉̾̋̐̀̌͜i̷̧̢̥̰̼͉̙̘̗̋̎̉̀̀͂́͑͝ş̸̥̫̗̪̳͇̝͓̪̣̳̈́͗̾͛͛̆͗͋͌͒̊̚̕̚̕ ̸̧̛͚̟͉̝̳͓̬͋͗͌̏̌͋̎̄͝"̴̨̱͖̖͕̺͕͉̙̰͔͊̊̃͑̋̒̆͂̐̏͘̚͝͠ẖ̵̢̧̛̞̟͇̫̦̓͛͛̒̽͒̇̋̀̉͑̋͘̕o̸̜̒̒̏̐̈s̶̨̗͉̋͗̔̏̐̀̔͒͑͝t̸̼̦̜̙͕̖͚̒̔͑̀͋̃̃ą̵̛̭̖͓͖̭̎̇̅̾́̍̄̕͜͠ǵ̸͖̼͙͚͓̜͚͙̟͕̹́͛̽̇͆̽͘͝ͅͅȩ̸̥̗̘̖͙̜̹̌̑̈̎̔͝? Error asked.
"Let's start now and we will come back to this exact spot if we found someone."
So they ended up splitting up.
And this continued for 3 days.