just imagining her touch him made his skin hot, sweat beads gradually growing. his pants felt so restricting, especially between his legs. he placed a hand on his crotch with a slight grunt. it was only three hours. could he seriously not compose himself until she got back?

the time was moving agonizingly slow. however, his thoughts were moving so fast. if he wasn't checking her account every five minutes, he was looking at the time in hopes it'd move by quicker.

she'll be back.

but, he didn't think she'd make it back in time. he could only control himself for so long when it was about her. and in this case, he could barely control the growing erection in his pants. he couldn't think about a single thing but her. choso was just so needy whenever she wasn't with him.

he ran his hand across the fully grown bulge, beginning to palm it through his grey sweats as a groan slipped past his lips. it was low and rough, his body tensing at the feeling. his breathing was uneven as his hand dug into his pants, past his boxers, and onto his bare cock. his calloused hands gently stroke himself, yet, it was nothing in comparison to how good her hands felt instead. however, it would have to do for now, being that he still had about an hour and a half to go.

with his free hand, he reached for his phone and unlocked it, going to that special album in his photos that was for his eyes only. it was filled with pictures of her nude body that she teasingly sent him on days where she was needy for him, but couldn't get to him.

there was one video in particular that he was simply obsessed with, the one where her middle and ring finger desperately rubbed at her clit and sunk inside of her hole oozing with her juices that made his mouth water. he could hear her voice moaning his name from the phone so prettily, making his hand stutter.

he hated that he couldn't have the real thing in front of him, but it was so hard to simply ignore his erection and not take any action. the only thing he could do was imagine it was her smaller hands wrapped around his dick, rubbing it so good that he had to edge himself so he wouldn't cum on the spot. his eyebrows furrowed in sexual frustration, the video not being enough when he was so needy for her. no matter how fast or rough he'd jerk himself, it simply hadn't had any effect.

she'll be back.

please. please come back. please hurry and help him, the man so needy for her that it was beginning to get unbearable and even quite sad. so unbearable that he began to repeat the words 'miss you' in his head, dazed eyes glued to the video of her rubbing herself so good, hands harshly stroking himself in a quick manner with rough, wheezy breaths.

"...choso?" that voice he'd been longing to hear called out, the door slowly creaking open as light from the hallway began to spill inside the room.

she'd seen his disheveled hair covering his face, but it hadn't been as much as to hide the red tint on his cheeks or his chapped lips trembling.

"y/n..." the name of the woman he'd been yearning for, wanting her to love him, touch him, tease him, fuck him.

she closed the door behind her, walking inside. choso turned his phone off, the room going completely dark. he could hear her shuffling around before a dim light began to flood the bedroom.

by then, she'd already been shimmying out of her dress, giving him a look at that half-nude body that he wanted atop of him. once it was completely on the ground, she crawled onto the bed with him. her gentle fingertips caressed his jaw as she pressed her soft, glossy lips against his.