Prologue

This is also going to be short story ...

This is going to based on Recent track on yrkhh after Abhinav's death....

But one thing is different Abhir gets lost and does not return to Birla house....

Ru heard all her elders whining all worried...she rushed and took her phone again and called her Bhai's Number, It was not reachable.....

Ru panicked ..and held to her phone....

After Akshara had come over from Kasauli ....Ru panicked even more for her billa boy...

If her maasi is her , then her who would her Bhai meet...she also heard the elders talking that Abhinavji was missing....

Ru's little heart pained in guilt with every ticking second ....

She had helped her Bro and now he was nowhere to be found...

Ru remembered her poppy asking her about abhir and she saying nothing in order to keep her promise but the kid now was in a dilemma and guilt that may be her silence wronged her brother...

A little tsunami was slightly spewing in the small Kids heart with one haunting question after the other...

Should she tell the elders about their plan???

Should she not?? What happened to billa boy??

I hope he is safe...

So many thoughts yet she had no courage to share it to anyone ...

What will happen???

Thinking of giving a leap of 15 years...

What are your thoughts??

Willing to read?? Should I Continue??