Was to...loud

"What?!" I said confused.

Then I remembered about the dinner and about his 'wife' and him were looking a new 'nanny'. If he is looking is that maybe I will be his toy to tease up. Even if he has a wife that he could fuck her over and over. Thing is that because I accepted the job well now practically in other words... fucked up! So I went to bed to sleep my bedroom have an only one window that is beside Roberts house. When I was to close the curtains.

I could see his living room throw the window and a bedroom that is actually of Robert and Susan. I can see my mother and father leaving. Then I could see Robert and Susan talking or actually they were fighting. I could see that Robert grab her by the arm and take her to the wall I hear a tud. Like someone hit the wall I took my old binoculars I started to point to the window of the living room he had his hand on Susan waist and the other on the wall.

I saw that Robert started to kiss her hardly. I saw that Susan started to hit him then she to rest her hands on his neck. I zoomed in the binoculars an I saw that Robert hands moved to her butt and squeeze it. Then I moved the binoculars up to see his face and I zoomed out. I saw that he moved his eyes to the window of my bedroom he smirks in the kiss.

Then I saw that he took her up by the legs and carries her up. I took out the binoculars and went to the switch of the light then I shut it down. Then I went again to the binoculars and pointed again there to the living room and I didn't saw him I pointed then to the other room and the light was up. And I saw them they were in the wall but Susan had her legs around his waist. I saw that he put her in the bed. Then I saw that he took out his shirt and started to walk to the window and I saw that he threw the shirt to one side.

Robert started to close the curtains when he was doing it he winks at me and close it completely. But he didn't shut down the lights what I could see was shadows of them. I took the binoculars off and I rub my eyes. Then I changed my cloth and I wanted to sleep because what I could here were moans and Roberts name. This was until 2:43 am. and I drifted to sleep like at 2:58 and 3:10 am.

............

So I wake up like at 9:00 am. And I was late. I dressed up I wash my mouth fast and went down stairs running. I went out of the house jogging. I knock the door of Roberts house. I saw that Robert opened I saw that he had a hickey on his neck and I said:

"Hi!" with a fake smile.

"Hi! You are late,____!" He said.

"Yeah is that I couldn't sleep yesterday..."

"Why?"

"Because some people were fucking I and think that the woman that the guy was fucking was to... loud."

"Yeah well I slept grate and actually that was no excuse to be late. It would be an excuse if that guy cut you in two parts." He whispered in my ear.

"Please come in,______!"

....................

Sorry guys for posting so late is that my iPod erased the chap completely and I had to redo it. Please comment and vote!