Chapter 1

I was in the school that day and preparing myself to go home, I felt someone was in that room looking at me. I look back and saw Kaiser was staring at me
like he was angry with me I ask him why was in there at this time.

" Ahh. I  just go back to get my back " *and point to his bag*.

"O-oh ok. I  will go now bye ~"
Kaiser ask if he want me to go home with him since he was close to your house I replied immediately "Ah ok..do you wanna go to the convenience store ?".

"Ok.." I picked something sweet because I was craving it and
I notice he was staring at me deeply for a minute I asked him if there was something on my face.

He replied quickly " N-no " quickly
Look away from me "Have you picked something " and I answer
"yeah, we can check out now ".

He then showed me his motor I was stunned and I ask him why did he have a motor at this age

He then replies " I have a student licence  " he then showed me.

*O-oh ok..are you sure it's safe to ride it ?".
He replies "Yes..now put this in your head it will protect you..hehe now let's go ".

I hug him tight and Kaiser quickly got blushed and just concentrate on driving then they arrive at Isagi's house I then say to him

"bye ~ see you tomorrow ". And I smiled at him kaiser got up on his motor and ride back to his home.

"Y-Yoichi told me s-see you tomorrow ". He then jump into the bed and rolled his body.

I saw Yoichi walking in the park and I quickly run to him and ask him if I can go with him and he said I was happy. Yoichii asked me if he can sit with me because his sit-mate was absent I then replied "Yes you can " and I smiled at him and he saw that he quickly turned around and focus on studying.

It was lunchtime I invited Kaiser to eat with me he then says " were do you wanna eat?"

"hmm...what about on the rooftop".

I saw Kaiser eating his food I asked Kaiser if he wants ice cream
"oh, it's your treat" and said, "Y-yeah wait for me in here ok".

After a minute I gave him the Ice cream and we went to eat together I glance at him and saw the ice cream melt and I saw the ice cream leaked onto his pants I quickly leaked his pants.

And left Kaiser stunned and blushing, he then pulled Yoichi into the wall and kissed him and leaked his neck "Ngh..ugh".

"is it good?" then Yoichi answer
"Y-yea but we can't right?" I then answer "Is it? But no one will see us right?".

"B-but the door is not closed it's ok we will do it in the back just don't make noise or else people will find out what we were doing ok".

"O-ok but slow down" I And I took off his uniform and suddenly kissed him and bit his nipple,
"U-ugh..ugh" I felt a tingling suddenly and held his back.

I kissed Kaiser aggressively and he "Where did you learn to kiss like that ha?"

"G-guess it" he then suddenly grabbed my face towards him
"Maybe you've practising ha".

"N-no I just saw it in the movie I watched". Then let's continue what we left.

One hour later, we just finished doing it I felt weak to walk at that time especially since he loosen my hole for the first time in my life I felt pleasure at that time I don't know what to say to him but I felt happy.

We quickly go to class but not all of my classmate was not questioning us that why we skipped class it was like they ignored us but I don't care.

*Hi everyone if you are reading this it's my first time doing this fan fiction just tell me if there was something wrong with my writing ok
Thank you!

And I hope you will love it!