Chapter 2

"" Speaking

'' Think

** Action

Duc's POV

The next day

In my office, I am currently drinking my coffee make by myself. A while back when I first made it, I was testing the recipe the I come up with and somehow Yagoo get his hand on it and the moment his drank, he feels in love with it, he then asks me to make this coffee every day. So, I have to wake up early in the morning make his coffee and put it his office. While I am checking to see if everything is in order. I think I hear Yagoo said today was a meeting that require all the idols of Hololive need to be there. But I don't care because I am not a idol. But I have to check if the meeting room fine, is there enough sweet and bake goods for everyone. I have to bought a lot of them.

After 15-20 minutes everyone got in the room and the meeting start. The meeting is mostly about the plan for the future, schedule stream for new member, set up plan for collab, etc.

After a while of listen to the meeting, I check the time and it was 9:38 am. It about lunch time in 2 hours go I get to the cafeteria and prepare lunch for them. And because today have every member of Hololive here so I will prepare a buffet for them.

The buffet will include sushi, tempura, ramen, sashimi, okonomiyaki, udon, yakisoba. I know there will be some members that like western food so I make steak, pizza, fried chicken. I have to make sure everything is balance so that they can enjoy and don't have to worry about gaining weight. There will also be some vegetable dishes too.

For the drink I will prepare some tea, juice, some soda, milkshake.

For desert I will prepare some apple pie, chocolate cake, cupcake.

I then use my power to make multiple copy of myself so that I can prepare the buffet. And by the time everything is done, it was 11 am so I text Yagoo.

Duc: "Hey Yagoo, you there. Is the meeting done yet?"

Yagoo: "Yeah. The meeting has just finish. We just came up with the idea of going to a restaurant to have a meal."

Duc: "Throw that idea out of the window. Tell them to go to the cafeteria."

Yagoo: "Ok? But why?"

Duc: "Do you want to eat my cooking, are not?"

Yagoo: *realization then hit him* "Oooohhhh, you have to tell me sooner!" *sigh in relief* "Lucky that you tell. We would have wasted your cooking."

Duc: "Are you done rambling? Just get them to cafeteria."

Yagoo: "Aye aye, Sir"

After I done messaging Yagoo. With him.

Yagoo: "Girl, we will abort the eating at a restaurant idea."

Everyone looks at him with wide eyes. He then chuckles at their expression.

Yagoo: "We will go to the cafeteria instead. There is a surprise there waiting for us."

After saying that he then led the girls to cafeteria. The girls just look at each other and shrug and they follow him to the cafeteria. When they stand in front of the cafeteria door, he then opens it wide open.

Yagoo: "The meal has been served!"

When the girl looks inside, they were awestruck because before them is the most luxurious buffet they have ever since.

The girls: "Yagoo-san, are all of these really for us?"

Yagoo: "If they are not for you girls then for who here. But you girls have to remember, eat respectfully."