blue velvet pt 2 ❦

Start from the beginning

"yes, okay, thank you so much again." you smile. "and if you need me to help you with your makeup once you finish helping nick, just call me over."

"nonsense, you're already busy doing yours."

"seriously! id be more than happy to do your makeup if you want."

"oh alright." she sighs. "only because you insist."

"it's gonna be so much fun."

"you're such a gem." she smiles at you as she walks to nicks room.

you brought your makeup to chris's room, where he laid down on the bed, faced down, listening to his music.

"someones tired." you sit next to him.

"finally." he gets up, happy to see you in his room. "my mom was literally holding you hostage."

"you need to learn to stop being jealous."

"nope." he kisses you on the cheek before getting up to put his tie on.

"your room has the perfect amount of sunlight coming in, my makeups gonna look amazing." you tell chris as you start to curl your lashes.

"you should just move in with me so you could get your makeup right every time." he shrugs.

"i wish." you rummage through your makeup bag, trying to find your mascara.

"what do you think?" he poses for you, adjusting his tie. his black suit made him look like a businessman.

"very very cute." you give him a nod of approval.

"i know right." he laughs, blowing you a kiss.

"you're so annoying." you laugh at him.

-

you do your makeup in about 15 minutes, and put on some lipliner to finish up your look. chris had been awfully quiet, but you didn't really pay attention to that.

"what do you thinkkkk?" you mock your boyfriend, looking at yourself in the mirror.

there was no response.

"chrisssss?"

you turn around, not suprised to see him dozing off in his bed.

"oh my god he was literally awake a few minutes ago." you murmur to yourself.

since he was asleep anyway, you took this as your chance to finally go do marylou's makeup.

-

you felt like a total makeup artist after helping chris's mom get all glammed up for the party.

"someone get this girl a job at morphe!" nick comes in and shouts as you put some setting spray on marylou.

"stop." you laugh.

"nick! stop screaming, you're gonna wake up matt!" marylou shuts him up.

"matt needs to wake up already, his cranky butt has been asleep for an hour now."