marylou ❦

"y/n! about time chris brought you over!"

chris's mom gives you a big hug, and smiles at you.

both matt and chris went to buy some takeout for dinner, leaving you and marylou to get to know eachother.

"do you model? gosh, you are gorgeous!" she tells you.

"oh man.. i wish. it's really nice to meet you mrs. sturniolo!"

"call me marylou!"

she walks you over to the couch, and sits down with you.

"i made peach cobbler for dessert. i heard it was your favorite!"

"oh my god, peach cobbler? mrs sturniolo, i—"

"marylou!" she corrects you.

"y/n?!" nick interrupts as he walks down the stairs. "chris never told me you were coming! i thought i was going crazy when i heard your voice."

nick sits next to marylou, and raises a brow, smirking.

"my mom's been wanting to meet you since you and chris started talking. he literally wouldn't shut up about you."

"to this day he doesn't!" marylou tells you.

"kid's infatuated with y/n." nick laughs.

shocked at what they tell you, you cant help but turn red. you haven't felt this flattered in months.

"i just remembered!" marylou gasps. "don't tell him we said this, but he's been planning this massive trip for your birthday. you better start getting some bathing suits and sun hats!"

"i say we take her shopping." nick tells both of you.

"that's a great idea! we should plan a little shopping trip next week! what do you think y/n?" marylou asks you.

you still couldn't believe how sweet marylou was. you felt overwhelmed from all the love she showed you for the past few minutes, and almost felt like it was too good to be true.

in-fact, you felt like your whole relationship with chris was too good to be true.

he was the best boyfriend you could ever ask for. he was affectionate, caring, and the best gift giver ever.

marylou definitely raised him right.

"that would be super fun. what about next friday?"

"next friday it is!" nick and marylou say in sync.

-

this one's kinda ass my bad LMAFKAO🗿