I: I don't like this.

Start from the beginning

I guess boxing is a big passion for her that she was too focused to notice me at first, however I noticed her since the first day I entered this gym. But I wasn't about to tell her that. "Are you by any chance busy this weekend?" I asked, "Hmm no I have the days free why's that?" She replied, "Would you by any chance want to go out and grab a few drinks? We can go get dinner first and then get drinks if that's good with you..." I said looking at her sincerely, "Hmm okay sounds like a plan!" She replied smiling, "Aright that's great! Could I get your number to keep in touch? My phone is in the locker room though can I catch you after my session here and we can exchange numbers?" I asked, "Yeah! Sounds good!" "Okay then I'll see you in a bit!" I was smiling widely before getting up from my seat and continued my boxing lessons.

——————————————————————

I arrived to my apartment at 8:50am I was putting in the pin to the lock and walked inside taking off my shoes. I looked at Yunjin who was just grabbing her water bottle and bag from the island counter, she looked up at me her beautiful eyes piercing through my soul. She visibly annoyed, "Well you're late, I'm heading off to the office now. Don't stay up waiting for me I'm going to be late, I made breakfast eat and go to work. I'll see you later or tomorrow morning." She spoke and patted my shoulder before quickly walking by her sweet scent brushing through my nose, she put on her heels, I nodded and thanked her for the breakfast, before I knew it she was out the door.

You see I'm married to this woman, I didn't get married with her because I wanted to. It was an arrangement between our parents, we both weren't happy about it well Yunjin wasn't at all. For the first 2 years and a half I really really tried to make it work but eventually I gave up and we came to an agreement. If we were going to be a married couple it would be an open relationship, except either of us couldn't bring in our partners, sneaky links, or one night stands in the house. All of that business had to be taken care of outside of our home. She's definitely has been seeing someone, I however haven't not since I married her I've just dedicated my time to work.

But all of that is going to change, I'm going to at least try and get myself out there. I'm tired of being single and having one night stands, I just want someone I can really connect with deeply and have someone who will care for me. That's why I finally made a move on Karina, she's really beautiful and seems like an awesome person.

I ate the breakfast that Yunjin made and quickly went to go take a shower and change into a classy work outfit. I didn't like dressing up all fancy for work I liked to blend into regular people and I changed the rules of my parents company after becoming CEO of it so everyone in the company can wear what they like without any problem. Of course for important meetings and things they needed to dress professionally including myself but if it's just a regular day than they could feel free to wear whatever they liked.

 Of course for important meetings and things they needed to dress professionally including myself but if it's just a regular day than they could feel free to wear whatever they liked

I did my makeup very simple and styled my hair, before stepping out I wore some perfume and made my way towards my car.

——————————————————————

I arrived at the company and was greeted by my security, as I entered the building my secretary or should I say best friend Chaewon greeted me, "Hello Mrs. Kim," I rolled my eyes at Chaewon as she chuckled, "Hello Chaewon what's in the agenda today?" I asked making my way to the elevator Chaewon walking by my side, "Nothing much just a few meetings outside of the company and a few meetings here but with colleagues as they will be explaining new ideas we could bring out to the market for people." She spoke as she looked at her iPad, "What time is my first meeting?" I asked, "11:35 at Mr. Parks company!" She replied, I exhaled knowing that today was going to be a longggg day.

——————————————————————

"I'm so glad we're finally back at the company it's so late," Sakura sulked as we entered the now dimmed building, everyone had to pick up their things before going home. It was pretty later than usual it was about 7:45pm, "Hey Y/n do you perhaps want to join us tonight? We're going to have dinner and go to the bar it's been a long day I'm sure you need it." Felix said, I went quiet thinking about it and smiled nodding, "I'll join you guys!" Chaewon looked up from her iPad shocked, "No way you're actually joining us?!" I smiled lightly and nodded, "I'm so glad you are!! You really need this," I laughed at how clingy she got while we waited for Sakura, Jihyo and Hyunjin to come back before leaving.

——————————————————————

YUNJIN's POV

The moon was shinning brighter than usual lighting up the night nicely, I made my way inside the apartment complex building being greeted by the doorway man. I just got back from having a few drinks with Kazuha and Minnie, tonight I decided not to go out with my not technically boyfriend but a talking stage type of thing. The elevators bell rang as I reached my destined floor, I walked over to the door putting in the pin and making my way inside, the atmosphere felt different than usual. The house was dark not even the kitchen light was on nor the small living room floor lamp.

I turned on the doorway hallway light Y/N's shoes weren't there. That's so unusual...

I took off my shoes and put on my slippers walking inside, I took off my purse and blazer placing them on the counter and made my way to the room. The bed was still made Y/n definitely wasn't home. I exhaled and walked back to the living room sitting down on the circle couch we had facing the city, it was Y/N's favorite spot to sit and admire the night view. It was currently 12am, I opened up my laptop checking up on work things.

——————————————————————

The door pin was being punched in and finally Y/n walked in. It was already 2am and she was just arriving, she stumbled in a little and took off her heels, she had her glasses on on-top of her head as she walked in she made eye contact with me, "Yunjin? Why are you still up?" She asked, "Why are you barely getting home? Where have you been?" I questioned hissing at her, she was taken a back by the way I responded and chuckled, "I was just out enjoying myself with my colleagues, nothing bad. Plus why do I have to tell you what or where I've been when I don't question you." She replied shrugging me off before making her way to the bedroom. I stood up following right behind her.

I watched from the doorway as she made her to the closet getting her pijamas and changing into them. I've never noticed this before but she had a big tattoo on her shoulder and back.

 I've never noticed this before but she had a big tattoo on her shoulder and back

She's always covering herself that I've never once noticed. Till now, she buttoned her pijama top and made her way to the bathroom closing the door, I exhaled and pinched the bridge of my nose.

I didn't like this Y/n, not one single bit.

😮😮😮
New story😛