2

"Hey Newt!" A voice said, Newt turned his head away from the campfire to see Thomas approaching. He sat down against a wooden log, next to Newt while looking at the fire. "What's up Tommy?" Newt asked, looking at Thomas. "Nothing much, saw you sitting here all alone and all so i decided to save you from loneliness." Thomas answered with a smile, Newt chuckled and looked at him, "I don't need to be saved from some time alone you twat." Thomas looked back at Newt, still smiling. "Oh my apologies my british majesty, you indeed never have to be saved." Thomas grabbed Newt's hand and cupped it between his hands, talking in a dramatic tone. Newt's heart skipped a beat when Thomas took his hand, he looked back at the fire but continued to chuckle. Thomas went quiet, staring at Newt. Newt's blond hair was glowing in the light of the fire, his side profile being the definition of perfection. "Tommy?" Newt spoke, looking at him. Thomas snapped back to reality, his eyes focusing on Newt's eyes again. "Are you good?" He asked, looking down at their hands, Thomas's hands that were still holding Newt's. "Um, yeah. Yeah, sorry." Thomas stuttered out, letting go of Newt's hand. They sat in silence, enjoying the peace and warmth of the campfire. Newt's heart was racing, he looked around to make sure Minho and the others were still gone looking for food. Newt wrapped his arm around Thomas, pulling him closer. Thomas didn't resist, he rested his head on Newt's shoulder. "Tommy." Newt whispered, Thomas raised his head and looked at Newt. He could feel his hot breath on his face, he could feel his gaze pierce through him. Newt used his free hand to gently raise Thomas's chin before filling the gap between their lips.