He pulls back and looks at the clock seeing it's will be morning meaning breakfast time

He pulls back and looks at the clock seeing it's will be morning meaning breakfast time. "Are you up for breakfast?" Immediately her mouth started to water and stomach made noises making everyone bursted out laughing.

"Alright imma get you some food but it's either soup or noodles till you're used to normal food again." The girl just pouts at Lee making Garrett walk over and whisper in her ear that he would sneak some sweets in for her.

Marcos glares at his man knowing his husband was up to no good. But stops himself from saying anything when he see the smile that the pair shared. Marcos catches her up on everything she missed while Lee takes her leave to the cafeteria.

Howe comes rushing down the hall with Quaritch when they both finally woke up from the little night activity together.(👀wink wink children) both of them almost knocked Lee down who turned the corner right when they did.

"What the hell Howe? No where have you been?! everyone been trying to get a hold of you all night." Howe goes red face trying to come up with a lie but Quaritch puts his hand on her shoulder making her turn more red.

Lee looks at them in disgust gripping the tray tighter till her knuckles turn white. "Oh you got to be fucking with me. You know what? No both of you stay away from her."

She goes around them making her way to the girl's room. "She's my patient Lee not yours." Lee looks at her with harden glare looking her up and down in disgust. "Then you would have been here instead you were business on your knees." Leaving the woman in pure shock at who she thought was her friend.

Lee quickly goes inside the room leaving the couple outside who had two different emotions on their face. "Don't listen to her she just bitter." Quaritch tried to touch her but she pushes away from him. "No she's right I ignored those calls what if something bad had happened?"

Pressing his lips into a thin line standing up. " Well I'm not letting some science freak tell me what to do." He pushes past her walking into the room with her running in after him. Both stopping at the sight of Catleya shoving food in her mouth.

 Both stopping at the sight of Catleya shoving food in her mouth

Everyone beside Catleya looks up at them. "I told you both to stay away from her." She looks up from her food wiping her mouth. " Hi Doc where you been?" Tilting her head with her puppy dog eyes focusing on the Howe. Melting everyone hearts even Quaritch.