𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏 - 𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀

Start from the beginning

@𝐋𝐈𝐋𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄.𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐘𝐀 1s

" So what they saying?" Muwop asked the question everyone wanted to know

" So what they saying?" Muwop asked the question everyone wanted to know. "She'on got no bond and I ain't heard from her yet." Von told.

"Asian told me that she would've never called the police if sky ain't break her nose." Kayla added.

"Ion care if she broke her neck she bogus, and you hanging around dat police ass bitch." Von spoke.

"Once upon a time you was hanging around her to!" Kayla defended. "How you posting free sky but hanging around da bitch that put her in dere?" Saniya said feeling the need to add her two sense now.

"Shhh" rondo hushed her. "No I'm not going for nunnat, you lucky if sky even fuck with yo ass for bring her around von in the first place." Saniya ranted.

Saniya felt like it was her job to speak on the topic due to sky not being there to defend herself. Everybody knew if sky was there kayla wouldn't be defending Asian let along speaking on the topic.

"Didn't nobody tell sky to punch her the fuck. She did that shit to herself." Kayla scrunched her face up. She didn't like the way Saniya was talking to her.

"No. Your friend was talking shit then sky got on her ass" Saniya clarified. "Asian didn't say anything to her!!" Kayla dragged using her hands as she talked.

"Sky started that shit first and you know that and If anything Von was the reason she did what she did stop playing with me!" Kayla said loudly as she pointed at von.

"On king Dave don't put me in dat shit." Von shook his head as he left the room.

"lower your voice why you yelling? It's not me you yelling at." Saniya jerked her head back.

"No because everybody wanna bend over backwards for sky. Like the bitch ain't even here and y'all starting arguments over her." Kayla shouted.

"That's exactly why I'm speaking on it because she ain't here, I'm not going for nunnat like I said and since you feel that way make sure you repeat that shit when she come back!" Saniya said getting loud as she pointed at kayla.

"Why is you still arguing." Rondo grabbed her face and made her face him. "Stop because if you was in my situation you would do the same thing." She stated while slapping his hands off her.

"Girl shut up, sky ah really do yo ass in." Booka instigated.

"I really don't give a fuck. I'm not y'all I'm not scared of her don't no bitch put fear in my heart." She shrugged.

"You ain't gotta be scared ta get yo ass beat, you know how my bitch get down stop playing." Saniya laughed.

"And you steady talking, like nobody was talking to you or about you. You wanna be relevant so bad!" Kayla shouted getting irritated.