𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏 - 𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍

Start from the beginning

𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗹𝗶𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 ➪@𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐯𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐫𝐦𝐝𝐚𝐨  my pretty bm😍😍

@𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐯𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐫𝐦𝐝𝐚𝐨 my pretty bm😍😍

➪ BM ?? oh now I'm your bm ? you probably said the same shit to the bitch that was sucking on MY DICK. why would you let her do that I'm so disappointed dayvon 😔😔😔.

@𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐯𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐫𝐦𝐝𝐚𝐨 why you block me ?? You ain't even have to block me on yo granny house phone you pushing it 😒

➪ you just skipped over everything I just said, that's why your blocked.

@𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐯𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐫𝐦𝐝𝐚𝐨 ma yk this dick yours she just had to barrow it till you got yo act right

➪ you letting hoes barrow MY DICK 😡?? bet imma unblock you when I get done getting my pussy ate.

@𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐯𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐫𝐦𝐝𝐚𝐨 stop playing with me .

➪ love you, talk to you soon bae 😘.

@𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐯𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐫𝐦𝐝𝐚𝐨 skyah .
𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘯

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

"Y'all a special type of couple" Krissy shook her head. "Y'all must play with y'all mans cuss ion play bout mine." Sky assured.

"You really finna let nunu fuck?" Saniya said shocked. "No, I never said that I said he can eat this mf though." Sky said confused on where she got that from.

Sky was dumb when it came to von but she wasn't that dumb to let another nigga fuck her. Even if Asian and von had fucked she still wouldn't let nuski hit.

Von was her first and only body. She had never did nothing with anyone besides him. Sky didn't know if she was actually following through with this plan but she couldn't let von one up her.

She was only used to von so she didn't really know what to do but she knew she had to do something to get her last form of get back.

"Well he already wanna fold you like a pretzel." Krissy brought up. "I'm his auntie Annie's" sky twerked.

"Just turned off my lo, it's only up from here" sky laughed. The girls began starting a conversation which sky zoned out of.

"Ion think I want him to." Sky said out loud. "What?" Both girls said in unison. "Like ion want him to ... you know." Sky repeated.