𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏 - 𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀

Start from the beginning

Asian came walking behind Kayla. "Hey" she looked at von. Meanwhile sky stood there watching the two while her left eye twitched.

"She finna tweak out" ikey whispered to jb who laughed.

Von nodded his head while taking a quick glance at sky. She had zoned out but that didn't stop her eye from twitching out of anger.

Von knew how she could go from zero to one hundred when it came to other girls talking to him. He didn't know if he wanted to play in her face until he thought about it.

She played in his face not once but twice so he could care less about her anger issues at the moment.

"Damn I ain't seen yo ass in a minute." Von suddenly got this burst of energy. "Boy you just seen me yesterday." She laughed as he looked her up and down.

Sky looked around to make sure she was hearing correctly. "Did she just say yesterday?" Sky whispered to the boys behind her who watched the scene unfold.

"Mhm" , "yup , "sholl did" was all reply's she'd gotten from them. "Oh okay" sky laughed.

"I was sholl on the phone with summer and she'd told me she heard you up in that room with another girl...cause I was just confused." Sky lied as she scratched her head jumping into the conversation.

"You seen him yesterday around what time?" Sky asked Asian. Asian raised an eyebrow not feeling the vibes "around nine or ten".

"And I was on the phone with his little sister around mmm two , three in the morning. Damn von you just pimping these hoes out huh ?" Sky laughed loudly while clapping her hands.

Von sat there confused trying to remember this story sky was telling.

"I'm not nuski, ion be pimping theses hoes" he responded making eye contact with sky. "Shitt" ikey expressed. Sky was completely shocked not expecting that.

"I heard nuski had the baddest bitch, you wanna know what they say about the hoe you fuck with ? No offense to you boo." Sky nodded towards her.

Von raised an eyebrow letting her know she could talk. "They be saying she a off brand version of ole girl you used to talk to, I think her name start with a S I'm not really sure" she said knowing that she made this up in her own head.

Von laughed a little shaking his head. He couldn't believe sky was acting like this. "I'm not done." She said seeing that Asian was about to speak.

"I also heard that the bit- girl you fuck with suck a lot of dick round here. Ion know if that's good or bad Dayvon because I know you like dem girls who throats come wit a switch" sky shrugged.

"Girl who you hear that from cause I ain't never heard that in my life." Asian said now focusing on sky.

"I mean it's not everyday, somebody gon be real and tell you what they be saying about you" sky said as if she was dumb.

"What's going on?" Saniya said joining in. "Sky acting crazy again, trynna scare off von little hoe" ikey pointed.

"Oh ain't nobody scaring me off shit, and I'm nobody's hoe." Asian laughed. "Damn I ain't know you heard that cuz." Ikey scratched his neck making doodie lo and muwop laugh.