𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏 - 𝙏𝙒𝙊

Start from the beginning

"Taesha ?? My taesha ?? he is bogus" book said loudly.

"So who yo new boo ?" He held his head in his hands like a little girl. "Stop doing that shit" sky pushed his head.

"And what boo ?" Sky played dumb.

"Tell me who it is, and I'll tell you who von fucking with." He raised an eyebrow. "He fuck with somebody already?" Sky shouted while falling off the bed being over dramatic

"Yep" he assured popping the p.

"I'm finna text summer" sky said referring to his little sister. "Wow, you've really reached this delusional stage" booka widened his eyes.

"Shut the fuck up ain't nobody delusional" sky defended. "Ok sky if you insist" he nodded his head slowly.

"Who he fuck with tell me now" sky grabbed booka by his shirt. "Girl chill out." Booka panicked.

Sky let him go and calmed herself down.

"But he fuck with Kayla friend doll asia, blasian asian, korean one of those." He shrugged.

Sky felt like she knew who she was but didn't know for sure. "I lied ion have a new man but I'm working on it" sky admitted.

"Who ?" Booka was getting tired of the extra conversation. "Nuskiii" she dragged with an smile.

"I wasn't expecting that" he held a shocked expression. "I think I want him or maybe I just wanna fuck him since von fucking bitches" she said bluntly.

"Baby cousin, don't ever say that in your life." Booka warned. "Say what ? Because von be out her fucking al-" she started.

"No, I talking about don't tell me you be fucking I'm not ready for all that." Booka fake cried.

"Cousin I'm grown, you gon have to hear about it." Sky told. "Oh lord my baby couss be getting bent like a antenna on a windy day." He expressed.

"He fold me like a pretzel, I'm his auntie Annie's." Sky sung. "That's enough, lord that's enough" booka stopped her.

"So you gon let nuski stick his piggy in yo blanket?" Booka raised his eyebrow. "Hell nah, booka stop playing with me son." Sky laughed loudly.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇