Klaine Fluff

ENJOY! :)

I DO NOT OWN GLEE

(This is after their little fight in "Dance With Somebody")

Kurt's POV

We laid there, in Blaine's bed cuddling and holding each other.
I knew I had hurt him and it killed me to see him that way. I knew what I needed to do.

"Blaine?"

"Yes honey?"

"I'm sorry."

"I know, I know." He said as he gently kissed my hand that was resting on his cheek.

"No Blaine I don't think you understand how sorry I am. It killed me to see you hurt when you saw the text messages. I was dumb and stupid and i'm just, just so sorry."

"I know Kurt. It killed me not talking to you and seeing you be so happy from someone else's texts."

"I love you. So much."

"How much?" He looked at me with an adorable smirk on his face.

"Well, where do I begin? When I first saw you, I just somehow knew we would be together. I knew that I was falling in love. The moment you kissed me for the first time and held my hand I knew that we were always going to be together." I placed a small delicate kiss to his lips. "When you said I love you to me the first time, my heart did flips and somersaults all over that coffee shop!" That made him chuckle.

"All in all Blaine, I love you. To the moon and back a billion times! And I just never want to lose you."

I looked up at him and saw one small tear roll down his cheek. I wiped it away with my thumb.

"Kurt, I love you so much." He said as he kissed me sweetly on the lips. "And I never, ever want to lose you either!"

We spent the rest of the night cuddling and whispering "I love you" into each others ears.

I know, I know it sucked. D: i'm trying! I have a big writers block though! I'll watch some Glee and get inspired I guess :)
Vote! Comment!
Love you guys ♡