Symbiosis | Taekook

Written by taecheeks

Link to Dashboard: https://archiveofourown.org/users/taecheeks

(The dashboard is basically a user's profile on ao3)

There are mature scenes in this fic, so read with your own discretion.

Description:

symbiosis- n. interaction between two different organisms living in close physical association, typically to the advantage of both.

"So that means you're okay with it?" Jungkook asks, his tone an odd mix of surprise and sarcasm.

Taehyung hums his affirmation, making Jungkook finally look at him. His eyes are unreadable, even to him. They search over Taehyung's face before Jungkook's full body turns and they're a breath apart.

"Why?"

"It's a good union," Taehyung explains simply. "Good for my family and yours. For you and I specifically."

Pairing(s): Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook

Tags: Arranged Marriage, Strangers to Lovers, Rich Jeon Jungkook, Rich Kim Taehyung | V, Lawyer Kim Taehyung | V, Angst, Eventual Smut, Slow burn, Sexual Tension, dick stepping, Jealousy, Office Sex, Face-Fucking, Hand Jobs, Road Head, Not Actually Unrequited Love, Family Issues, Angst with a Happy Ending, Vibrators, Semi-Public Sex, Exhibitionism, Minor Violence, Switch Jeon Jungkook, Switch Kim Taehyung | V, mentions of gambling.

(If some of the tags are not capitalized, that is either something I made a mistake on, or something the author made a custom tag of)

Chapters: 18/18

Word Count: 227,759

Link: https://archiveofourown.org/works/22992613

There are other works after this, following the same story line.

Author's Note: This is suuuuuuuuuuuuch a good fic!!!! Everything you've ever wanted wrapped in a bundle of goodness.