~Unexpected guests~

"Yes mother..I know.." I spoke to my mother through my bakupod "I will..get you the information you need" I said ending the call and sighing to myself, Ren walked towards me. I turned to him and nodded "they want info on Drago, send them in" I said as Ren nodded "Remember..follow the plan, and you get to be apart of the new world we have" Ren said as I nodded, we both walked away. I sighed looking up, I want to be free from this..someone..help me please. 

A meeting was held about what is really happening, and what Dan saw "you see..me and Ren aren't from here, we're from another world" I started "we come from Gundalia" Ren said "although I'm not really from there, yes I was born in Gundalia but..my real home is a planet called Icevous, I am a Icevina. Well..half Icevina" I stated "we lived peacefully with the bakugan, but then..the nethians attacked our home, and started a war between their planet and ours" Ren added on "what Dan saw wasn't a dream, but a vision on the war that is happening" I said looking at Dan "we need help saving our world, our home..if we don't find help, we're done for" I said looking down "my family..is in grave danger even being apart of the war, I cannot let anyone take my home away!" I shouted looking up at everyone "I know it's hard to believe, but..they've already infiltrated Interspace, there are moles inside the database" I said as I looked at Ren as he nodded "here, have a look" Ren said pulling up their profiles. 

"We only have info on two so far..Side Arcale and Lina Icisi" Ren said showing the profiles "they are Pyrus and Aqous brawlers" I added on as they looked at the profiles, once that was over we decided to look for them. Lucky for us we found them, they agreed to a brawl against Dan and Marucho.  But before we even headed to the Arena, I pulled Shun aside "Icy? Is everything okay?" He asks as I shook my head "Shun..I know I can trust you with this information, I need you to help me..what me and Ren just told you, some of it is a lie..the war..Nethia isn't in the fault, it's my home.." I explained to him "so, you guys are really the enemies?" Shun asks as I nodded "but I want nothing to do with them, I'm in danger being there Shun. Once we win this war..I have to marry the ruler, the sleeper agents are from Gundalia as well. Please, play along with all of this." I said grabbing his hand and looking at him with begging eyes "please Shun I..I can't do this anymore, I don't wanna be at war" I started crying a bit, he saw what I said..I meant everything "alright, I'll play along till the time is right" I looked at him and smiled "thank you!" We quickly headed  back to the others, we made it in time before the brawl started. 

Shun held my hand as we watched this, Sid started the battle with his Gate Card and sending out Rubinoid, Dan went in with Drago. Sid attacked first, attacking another time giving his Bakugan 1600Gs. Dan countered sending the power down to 1200Gs, then getting out a double ability sending Drago's power to be 1900Gs, getting in a powerful hit. They found they don't use digital Bakugan, they use real ones. Marucho sent in Aquamos, and Lina sent in Vosmos. Lina went first with an attack, sending some sort of paralysis venom, making his ability become useless for this battle. But Marucho saved him by using a healing ability, Sid used his Gate card to bring the power level down. But Marucho destroyed it with an ability getting the power back to normal, Dan attacked with Drago but it was countered by Sid's abilities, Lina sent Vosmos to attack, it gained more heads and fired an attack at both Bakugan. Aquamos was defeated in battle, Dragon became frozen in place, nothing could be done. Was it gonna be lights out? Dan sent in Battle gear to save Drago, using a ability, he was able to take Vosmos out, then sending the same attack to Rubinoid defeating him. Seems like Dan was able to turn the tables around for this fight.

Dan started the next battle, setting a gate card and everyone sending in their Bakugan for the fight. Lina went in for the venom, Marucho was defeated and was out. It was up to Dan, with Sid sending an attack. Drago protected himself with Dan's Ability, Lina and Sid sent in their Battle Gears, Dan did the same. I was interested to see how well Drago will do against two battle gears, Sid used his ability to send a blast attack, making Drago a ruby, he was hit with many attacks from the Battle Gear. And kept getting hit, with Lina joining in this fight. It seemed like things were getting bad, but Dan had his Gate Card to save Drago. I gripped Shun's hand, he rubbed my back calming me down a bit. Dan was able to use Level 2 Battle gear, with that he was able to win the battle defeating both Sid and Lina "Incredible.." I said shocked on how Dan was able to win the brawl, Drago..was powerful. I smiled knowing I can be safe..with my plan