When he said this, the teacher's eyes kept looking at Hua Mingjue, and Hua Mingjue also stared at the teacher with a sullen face. He opened the Huatou and started handing out the test papers.

Although the students were ignorant, the exam room was quiet during the first half of the exam. Halfway through the exam, a classmate went to the toilet.

This classmate looked at the mobile invigilator suspiciously, and saw that no one in the corridor quickly slipped into the men's room, and someone was already waiting for him inside.

"This is the answer." The waiting person turned around and stuffed a small ball of paper into the student's hand. It was Wang Xiang.

Wang Xiang's eyes were heavy, and he patted his classmate on the shoulder: "Don't mess it up." From

time to time in the examination room, someone used the excuse of going to the bathroom to let the wind go. This group of poor students couldn't sit still, except for Hua Mingjue, the time passed , Hua Mingjue's test paper was getting fuller and fuller. He just turned over a page of the test paper when suddenly, a ball of paper jumped over the table.

Hua Mingjue frowned, and looked around, all of them were sleeping with their heads covered, he turned his head inexplicably, but met the teacher's gaze.

The invigilator stood in front of his desk with a sneer, holding the ball of paper in his hand, and proudly said, "I finally caught it, so let me just say, how can a student like you answer the questions honestly.

" The students regained their energy and began to watch the play. Hua Mingjue frowned, "I didn't copy it. I don't know where the paper ball came from." "

You mean someone framed you?" The teacher laughed and looked around Blank paper, "Is there anyone in this room who can give the correct answer? Don't answer, I will report to the teaching office and ask your class teacher to come and collect someone." The exam took

two days. When the last exam was over, Shi Yao felt relaxed. She was about to discuss with Yu Tian about eating hot pot together at night, when she suddenly heard Hua Mingjue's name.

"I heard that a class of Hua Mingjue cheated in the exam room, and even quarreled with the invigilator." "

It was in the Academic Affairs Office, and I heard it during the exam. It was ringing, and there was a lot of noise." "

The next day he I didn't even take the exam, and I think the punishment will be posted soon."

"As expected of a man of the hour."

Shi Yao's face became more and more wrong as she heard it, and hurried back to the class, and saw Yu Tian's worried expression as soon as she entered the door.

"Yaoyao." Yu Tian hesitated to speak.

Shi Yao glanced around, and said: "Sorry, I won't have hot pot with you today." Then she ran out.

That night, Shi Yao didn't find Hua Mingjue, but she did see him on the school's forum. The two platforms share the same post, and someone picked up Hua Mingjue's family background.

Shi Yao glanced at the title: [Pick up the amazing background of Jue Ge, a famous figure]

She couldn't help but frowned, and clicked on the post to read. In the end, when it comes to Hua Mingjue’s disobedience to anyone because of his audacity, the conclusion is that his family has a profound background, is very mysterious, and has all-hands. In this exam, his bet with Zhou Ziyuan was also brought up, so this post was finalized, saying that Hua Mingjue used his family background for Shi Yao to get the answers to this exam ahead of time.