Suddenly the stock started collapsing.

Everything: rusty swords, spears some scrolls and even more strange things started to fall on the place when Jie was standing, all she could do was trying to dodge them and she did it very well. When everything seemed to already fall she looked at her master (who got out of the ruins) and as she started heading towards him she felt something hitting her on the head.

" OUCH! Crumbs..." she muttered before collapsing on the ground

MK felt that something was wrong, first Pigsy was kind, he even get along with Tang! Sandy is also acting a little bit off and Mei

MK felt that something was wrong, first Pigsy was kind, he even get along with Tang! Sandy is also acting a little bit off and Mei... let's not talk about this. Even Monkey King acts strange... well there was only one more person to check!

MK was too far from her house so he looked around and started yelling:

" MS JIEEEEE!"

He was repeating himself for a long time till he noticed something, the energy ball that Jie uses!

Not knowing what to do MK had tried to touch it but just before that the energy ball exploded into the cloud of smoke, from which a pair of fox ears could be seen.

" Crumbs, my head..." Jie muttered to herself while brushing the back of her head " Uhm... Monkey Boy?"

Jie looked confused at MK who was looking at her from behind of some metal box with suspicious eyes.

" Say something what Jie would say!" He screamed waving his arm at her

" huh?"

Jie decided to stay calm.

" You think I have no other things to do?! What do you want, play with me in hide and seek?!"

Alright she was annoyed.

" Get off my tail!" She hissed ready to disappear but suddenly felt something squeezing her waist

" That's really you!" MK whimpered into her hanfu " Thanks noodles it's you!"

Before Jie was able to say anything she started to turn to dust in the places when MK touched her, with made the boy freak out.

" GAH! JIE YOU ARE A GHOST!" He screamed in terror

" NO- I'm not you monkey brain!" Jie scolded him by pitching his cheek " I'm just a spirit projection!"

" I'm ssowwwy" MK murmured to her 'but isn't that what the ghosts are?'

Jie let go of his face and started looking around.

" So... Where are we?" She asked flicking her fox ear

" That's right! Something is wrong with all my friends! They are acting just... too perfect?"

'That's bad?'