✨Another Author✨

Ya know this story is amazing and I would love to continue writing it, but apparently God has other plans for the story because Im gonna update once every other week. I took my first break because one of my CLOSEST family members died and it affected me I took the second break because another family member's death affected me and I wasn't completely over the last one and now one of my family members is in the hospital with so much stuff wrong with them and we're assuming it's cancer because we have that run in out family on all sides possible. Maybe it's not but it runs in the family and we've all seen it and know what the symptoms look like and he has almost all the symptoms and he has the cancer look if you know what I'm talking about. I'm not very close to this family members but I still love them very dearly and they are important to my family and me. So I'm gonna try to update because 1 I need to distract myself a little and I think I'm gonna make each part of the story longer instead of 1000 and some words my minimum limit will be 3000 or 4000 something busy. I hope you can understand my situation and get where I'm coming from so I'm very sorry to do this again I am not very reliable at this point but thank you so much for being so understanding and loving towards me and the story I will post a section for ideas so it's easier for me and I will give credit I already have a few ideas down but if you've ever had a family member with cancer I'm so sorry you had to go threw that I wouldn't wish this on anybody and if any of you have had a family member die in general I'm so sorry for your loss I wouldn't wish it  on my worst enemy.

My page is a safe space if there are any hateful comments under this post about anyone that wants to open up I will remove and block you. This page is positivity you can hate on me it doesn't really bother me but please if you need to rant/vent please go ahead and if you want me to respond I will if you don't I won't but you are safe here. -Author

I love and thank all of you and sorry agian for ditching I'm still gonna try to post often once every other week remember

Edit-
So my papa died he had stage 4 lung cancer that spread to his organs and brain he also had pneumonia. He made all his own choices he never got to the point someone had to decide for him. I haven't started the other part of the story but I will update this to let you know I'm starting it. He died August second at 10:50pm. I hope all of you have a good day  I will update whenever -Author