A new World

On the same night when the silver giant made landfall, in another part of the forest two children walked. One wore a small brown trench coat, green pants and a paper bag that covered the head with two holes for the eyes. This is Mono. The other child had short black hair with bangs covering their eyes and only wore a ragged grey shirt. Her name is Six. They had been walking for sometime now after a brief execution of Six's captor. That is when they saw what they assumed to be, an orange falling star. Plummeting from the heavens and onto the forest they were in, thankfully away from them. The impact was felt from where the two stood. As with any child curiosity settled in.

Mono then motioned Six to follow him to one of the largest and tallest trees present in the area. Slowly, they climbed the roots, up the trunk, to the nearest sturdiest branch. As they reached the branch, they found a breathtaking sight.

In the far distance stood a tall, black and silver titan. With armor like skin, a fin at the head, glowing yellow oval eyes and a 'V' shaped gem on the chest. They found the titan to be looking warily at his surroundings. For a moment, their hearts skipped a beat when the titan looked in their direction. Only to sigh in relief as it kept looking. It then stopped what it was doing, only to look down at something and disappear in a flash. Both Mono and Six looked to each other. A shared concern about what they had witnessed and what to do now.

She stirred, eyes fluttering open from a good night's sleep. She rubbed her eyes for full effect. When she could see clearly, her eyes met big trees, like the ones in her dream surrounding her. Wait, trees? The realization sank in and immediately she got up to view her surroundings.

Dirt, tall grass, large trees and a crater. Yeah, this definitely isn't her apartment. Kanade then turned her attention to the sound of a tiny snore. Before her was the kid that those giants tried to take, the very same one she swore to and did save. Judging from the voice, it was definitely a girl and a young one at that. Around six years old by her guess. Still, she was glad she was spared from such a terrible fate. She then noticed the object clutched in her arms. The evoltruster, it was called. The very object that allowed her to become, Ultraman. Her eyes then wandered over to the futuristic gun that lay not too far from her. The blast shot if she recalled. Normally she wouldn't resort to using firearms, especially one that seemed so advanced and deadly. Unfortunately for her, she was sent to another world where giant, mutated humanoids exist and capture children, possibly even adults. It was better safe then sorry.

She went to pick up the weapon and store it on her person. As she equipped the blast shot, she noticed that her sense were.. amplified in a way. Like she could feel the area surrounding her and beyond. Which brings her to another thing, its still dark. The moon and its stars still hung up in the sky. Just how long has she been asleep?

However, questions will have to wait as Kanade heard a tiny groan behind her. She turned to see that the child had woken up, though still in a groggy state. She adorably rubbed her eyes as she finished yawning. Kanade turned to greet her.

"Your finally awake child." Kanade greeted warmly. The child at first backed away from the new face, mostly out of instinct. In response, Kanade stood back to give some space and put her hands up saying, "Its ok, I won't hurt you. I promise."

Despite the girl's own decision to sleep with the woman, it didn't meant that she fully trusted her. But, something about that smile of hers.. It compelled the child to accept the stranger. Slowly but surely, the little girl eased her posture and with a simple nod, a bond was formed.

Kanade widened her smile. "There you go." She then eyed the evoltruster in the girl's right hand. "Can I have that back?" The little one then looked at the object in her hand, then back at Kanade who had her hand stretched out. Hesitantly, the girl gave back the aforementioned item.