toes

Today it was a nice day, I finally could get out of the house and have some alone time!

I was walking out of my house and I noticed someone staring at me?

POV
Who is that?
Why do they keep looking at me...
Should I just ignore it?

I ignore the staring person but they just kept following me..
"Hey can you stop!? I just got out of my house. Stop following me creep." I exclaimed.
"I wasn't following you, what do you mean? Are you falsely accusing me!"
The creep said.

I ran back to my house and locked myself inside. "Please leave me alone."
"Why? I just wanted to see your pretty face.."
The creep started banging on my door, I tried my best to lock them out!
But they used all their force and succeeded into my house.
I ran with all my might but the creep was so fast!
As I escaped i noticed a bit of the creeps face through their hood.
"It's a woman?!" I thought to myself.

I looked back...
The woman was smiling and staring at me, she had blonde hair, chubby face and a creepy smile.

"You know what! I'm gonna take charge." My legs ran towards the lady! I charged with all of my force and jumped on the lady and farted extremely loud! The smell was revolting, it smelled as if there was a poop infestation in your home!
She screamed loudly and it hurt my eardrums but its not as bad as I'm gonna do😈😈😈

I pooped in her face and brown mush covered her entire face. She dared not to open her mouth because she knows poo will go into her throat😈😈

The end
295 words!!