Ran nodded and smiled "A few, but there was also someone cool from Hikatsuma. His name was Sekita Masahiro... he was a third year but he is quite good, and funny too!".

Kanzari smiled at him, while getting out her water bottle. She tried sipping but there was no more, and she sighed in defeat. Ran took out his water, and passed it to Kanzari. She looked at him, then gulped down the water.

"Thanks... I guess" She said, before handing him back the water bottle empty. She closed her eyes and leaned against the chair to rest her eyes for a bit before they got to the house.

Once they got there, Kanzari immediately showered, beating Jumiya to it. Apparently, they were going to eat out again for dinner at 9PM, so she wanted to get a little bit of shut eye before going.

Jumiya woke her up at about 8:30, and dragged her downstairs where all the juniors were. For some reason, they were always together, and Kanzari was always sleeping, but she really didn't care.

"Where are we eating?" Yuji asked everyone, as Kanzari walked down the stairs.

"At a BBQ restaurant, apparently it's famous around here and it's close to here. Just a 5 minute walk" Yuki answered him, while having Sachi in his arms.

"Will you two couples like... get your fucking hands off each other. It's disgusting to look at" Kanzari told Sachi, Yuki, Jumiya, and Kento, who just laughed at her.

"Says the one who sleeps on Ran's shoulders" Sachi laughed.

"Says the one who held Ran's hand because she was scared of people" Jumiya added, and their partners laughed.

"Guys... seriously stop. I don't like Ran, I really don't. He isn't my type at all, and he's just a funny person to be around, and he's quite reliable. All of those were just kind gestures, and it's totally platonic" Kanzari sighed, resting her head on the couch. She genuinely didn't think much of it, and she knew it was platonic, but she was frustrated with how everyone else kept trying to make it to a big deal.

"Yea... I don't think you guys understand the concept of being a good person" Ran agreed with Kanzari "can we go eat now?".

Everyone agreed, and they all walked to the BBQ restaurant. Yuki already made a reservation, so they just sat down. The meat was laid out for each person, and everyone started to cook for themselves. 

Kanzari has always been a spoiled child, and has never had to do anything for herself. She was a confident girl, but she really didn't know how to cook Yakiniku. Whenever she tried, it would burn. Obviously, she didn't wanna tell everyone that, so she fiddled with the thongs and tried to put some meat on the grill. She was struggling, she really was.

Ran noticed this since he was next to her like always, and laughed at her. Kanzari glared at him, still trying to put the meat on the grill. Ran already had his on the grill, and he took the meat in Kanzari's thong and put it on her side. He did the same for the remaining meat on her platter.

Kanzari looked at him in defeat, and just waited for him to cook it for her. Ran was checking both his side and Kanzari's, and started plating the ones that were cooked.

"You're helpless" he said, while putting the last piece of meat on Kanzari's plate "eat up. Or do you need me to feed you?"

"Fuck off... But Ran, you don't need to do this you know, you could've let me figure out on my own" Kanzari told him, while blowing on a piece of meat and eating it.

"And let you eat possibly raw meat? Or burnt meat? No way!" Ran laughed, doing the same as Kanzari "I really don't mind... seriously".

"Why do you care so much? I mean you could be saving your own time. And not just that, just in general. Like that one time? When I was lost in the crowd? You could've stayed with the other two" Kanzari asked him. She wasn't used to someone giving her kind gestures, especially when she doesn't either.

"But I stayed with you, and I'm glad I did. Kanzari... maybe because you're not used to it or whatever, but I do this because I care for you. You're one of my bestfriends... it's just a nice thing to do" Ran shrugged, continuing to eat.

Kanzari thought for a second, she wasn't used to kind gestures given to her and given to others. She wasn't used to Ran, so she figured she would try to maybe return the energy for him. She really felt bad for him and thought that he was being too nice, since she really wasn't used to it. Maybe, once the time comes, Kanzari can help him out to, just like he did for her.

The friendgroup continued to eat, and went back home to get ready for bed. It was time for the second day of training.