Chapter 3: Falling

I'm Keigo Takumi, he says nervously.

Nice to meet you Keigo, she says with a smile.

They all sit at the table enjoying snacks and conversation.

So you're six Keigo. That's one year older than Asa, she says referring to herself.

Keigo, is it true that you saved a bunch of people?

Uh-huh, he nods.

That's amazing!!! I wanna save a lot of people- and fight villains. I'll beat them all up like Bam and Whoosh, she exclaims flailing and punching her arms in the air.

Angel you're making a mess, Ayumu scolded.

Maybe Keigo could teach some things huh Asa, Haru added.

Really!!! She jumped out of her seat and grabbed Keigo's hands.

I-If you want, he says startled with a little smile.

Could you show me now, she says going beside him still holding his hands almost pulling Keigo out of his seat. Keigo turns to Haru and Ayumu to ask if that would be okay. To which they respond with a small nod.

He turns back towards her with a bright smile, Okay.

Keigo, can you show me your quirk!

He nods and spreads his wings releasing a few feathers to play with the young child. One tickles her nose causing her to look up to the flying boy with feathers soaring all over the room.

She looks up towards him in amazement and shouts,

It's beautiful!

You look like an angel, Keigo!!!

He descends and when his foot reaches the floor, he's knocked to the ground by Hurricane Asa who was running towards him. Keigo opens his eyes and sees Asami who landed on top of him.

You're amazing!!! She's then picked up by her father who starts to scold her.

You're pretty amazing yourself Asa, Haru says walking towards them.

Why don't you return the favor and show Keigo your quirk?

Okay!

Wait! Ayumu shouted. Please go outside before you use your quirk.

We wouldn't want another mishap, would we? He says with a worried look recalling old memories.

Confused and curious Keigo looks to Haru.

Haru bends down and shields their conversation with his hand.

Last time Asami used her quirk indoors she destroyed the whole room.

A shadow cast over Keigo's face, what kind of power destroys a whole room, he thinks to himself.

You can show him in front of the building......don't destroy anything

I WON'T, she retorted back to her father.

She grabbed Keigo's hand and stomped out of the room.

They'd been wandering the building for 20 minutes. They didn't want to go down the stairs since they were on the 18th floor and went to go find the elevator.

However-

Asami, do you know where we're going?

She turns towards him eyes full of tears, I'm sorry Keigo I think I got us lost. I didn't mean to I thought I knew where the elevator was but- but the building's too big, she says while sobbing.

Panicked he grabs her face, It's okay I'll get us out of here. He said with a determined look.

Really, she says as her tears stop.

Uh-huh, I'll make sure of it, he says wiping her tears away.

He said that however, he didn't know what to do. He knew this building less than she did but he was determined to find a way out. He spotted a room with an open door. They went in to see if there was anyone to help them. Unfortunately, it was empty.

Keigo, what are we gonna do? We're really lost, she says worriedly.

He looks around the room seeing if there's anything that can help them when he spots a window.

I have a way to get us out but you're gonna have to trust me on this.

We need- he stops and thinks to himself. How do I convince her to jump out of a window? It was his plan and even he thought he sounded insane.

Keigo?

There's no time to waste. I just need to tell her, he thought to himself.

I know this sounds crazy but we're gonna jump out a window-

Okay, she says with no hesitation.

He stares at her. We're going to jump out a window-

Uh-huh, sounds good.

He forgot that this is the same girl they called a Hurricane.

Alright then, he says picking her up. Hold on tight, okay.

She nods and wraps her arms around his neck.

He flies out of the window.

Wooooow, It's beautiful. You get to see this every day, she asked.

Yep, he smiled looking down towards her.

Your so lucky, she said with a big smile.

Hold on, Keigo abruptly said.

Why-

Keigo drove down and dodge a flew rocks which were flung at them.

Both looked down to see where they came from. It was a couple of young boys flinging rocks at them.

Hey, stop you meanies. You better stop before I get down there, she said threatening them.

Hey you need to stop moving or I might drop you- I rock flings at Keigo's head and hits him causing him to drop Asami. She slipped out of his hands and was falling at a fast pace. Thrown off they were both falling through the sky.

What do I do? If I don't stop us now we'll both die. We won't survive from this height but- what if I can't get to her in time. Or what if I can't stop us. What should I do- his thoughts were out of control from the panic. He was frozen in fear unable to do anything.

KEIGO! It's okay, everything's gonna be fine. Give me your hand, she shouts.

He reaches out to her stretching as far as he can both hands keep missing as they are thrown off until it finally reaches. She pulls him so that he's directly in front of her.

She smiles at him then points one hand toward the ground, Gust!

From the palm of her hand wind shoots toward the ground cushioning their fall. She then swings her arm toward the kids sending a gust their way stopping the rocks and shooting them back. When they safely land. Asami rushes over to the kids and stops her foot on the ground causing another strong wind to knock them down.

Asami Sakuraba, quirk: Blessed Wind. Her quirk allows her to manipulate the air around her reaching as far as 50 meters. She can even bring out healing properties in it, a Present Mic out of nowhere says. 

My AngelOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara