PROLOGUE

In the quaint town of Everwood, nestled amidst lush green valleys and rolling hills, a tale of unspoken emotions and hidden desires begins to unfold. It is a story that transcends time, stretching its roots through generations of the town's inhabitants.

Meet Amelia, a young woman with a heart brimming with dreams and a soul yearning for adventure. Her days are spent wandering through the meadows, finding solace in the whispers of the wind and the rustle of leaves. Yet, beneath her carefree demeanor lies a secret, a deep longing for something more significant than what her serene surroundings can offer.

And then there's Ethan, the enigmatic newcomer to Everwood. With eyes that hold a thousand untold stories, he possesses an air of mystery that intrigues everyone around him. His presence ignites curiosity and bewilderment, and soon, whispers of a past he keeps locked away begin to echo through the town.

As fate weaves its intricate tapestry, Amelia and Ethan find their paths crossing, their lives intertwining. A chance encounter leads to a peculiar friendship, one where unspoken sentiments linger beneath every exchanged word.

However, their connection isn't without obstacles. Deep-rooted traditions, family expectations, and the weight of untold histories threaten to keep them apart. Yet, destiny seems determined to guide them towards each other, pushing them closer with every twist and turn.

(This is a work fiction. Names, place, events and incident are the product of the author imagination. Any resemblance to actual person, that happened actual event is purely coincidentally.)

Image that use are purely draw/edit by Zaleniaxxein

ERROR AHEAD

WARNING!

I apologize if the story I created is confusing, I made it when I was only 12 years old.

I HOPE YOU'LL LIKE  AND ENJOY READING MY WRITTEN WORK