the sleepover

Finn pov
Who sang on a bench with each other it was me, Robin and y/n then Robin and y/n we're just talking about things then I decided to button cuz I was third Wheeling then I said "um do you guys went to have a sleepover at my house to night I will call Donna and ask gwen if she wants to join us my dad is at my uncle's right now so he won't be home for 2 days and I think you guys know why" they both said at the same time "Drinking" then they start laughing then after a while we got up and went home I called my girlfriend Donna and ask if she wants to come and she said will be there in 5 minutes cuz she looks kind of close to my house in a way then I decided to change a little things up I decided to call Bruce I play baseball with him but he's also good friends with me and y/n cuz he also was like closer to me just right across the street from me literally if I walk outside I'll see his house I think he probably has to pack some stuff but I went back into the living room where Robin and y/n where at then I sat down and they were just watching emergency I sat on the couch and y/n said "is she coming?" I said "yea and I also invited Bruce" I said then I remembered I also have to get gwen sorry ran upstairs and asked her if she wanted to come downstairs and hang out with us.

Gwen pov
I was doing my homework and sudden my brother then bust through my door like the Kool-Aid man on those commercials but whatever he asked me if I want to come downstairs and have a sleepover with them and obviously I said yes like who wouldn't this is once in a lifetime situation my brother never includes me in anything I'm making out or it's just him Robin and Donna but the only person I really hang out with during my free time is Donna and y/n they're my bestie babes yep that's what I call them bestie babes but when you went downstairs I saw Robin and y/n as soon as I saw them I ran up to y/n I gave them the biggest fattest hug and Robin said "what about me" and I said "what about you?"and he was too stunned to speak but I said "just kidding" then he said "so I get one?" I said "no" he cross his arms and pouted like a little baby I just laughed and sat by y/n and then and me and them start talking then I look behind her and I looked at Robin he look pissed so mad I would say terrified was exactly the word of my emotion but I just shrugged it off and kept on talking then Robin this bandana little boy decide to but into my conversation and say "um can we do someThing other than talking" me Robin and y/n didn't even notice that Donna and Bruce were already there I've got up so fast ran over to Donna and gave her the biggest fattest then I gave Bruce the same thing and this was Robin "ohhhh I see you hug him and not me" and I said "yeah because I don't have roaches like you"and everybody started laughing at the top of the lungs except for Robin.

Robin pov
So we all decided to watch a horror movie and the person I said was the Texas chainsaw massacre that's the best horror movie in the whole world while we're watching it there was a jump scare y/n scared and she cling to my arm I melted in there touch and sure they squeezed hard but it wasn't that hardy push them off and probably hit them or interrupting my show but why would I ever  hurt a beautiful perfect face and at that moment I knew from the bottom of my heart...they had to be mine...