Begin Again (MakoRin songfic)

Start from the beginning

He said pushing him away.He laughed as they started playing with each other pushing back and forth.They cuddled for a little while as they drank their coffee chating.As Makoto was talking about his siblings doing good at school;Rin kept thinking about his past with Haruka.Where Haruka treated Rin like he was nothing.Haruka loved water to much that he forgot about rin.

As they finish chating they walk out of the cafe with Makoto holding Rin's hand while rin wore Makoto's jacket.Makoto gave him the jacket since Rin kept complaining about how their spot was cold in the cafe.

And we walked down the block to your car and I almost brought him up

They walk to Makoto's car.Rin didn't know why but he wanted to make Haruka the topic.He frowned tightening his grip on Makoto's arm."Rin? Is there something you want to talk about?"Rin looks away as he sighed.He looked back up at Makoto but before he could say somethingMakoto cuts him off.

But you start to talk about the movies that your family watches

"You know me and my family-"

Every single Christmas

"Watch Christmas Carol every christmas.Mainly because Ran and Ren liked it."

and I want to talk about that

"Really? maybe I should visit you're place this christmas"Rin smiled knowing that--

For the first time what's past is past

'Cause you throw your head back laughing like a little kid

They laughed as they talked about Makoto's siblings and How Rei always talks about beauty and calculates everyhting.Rin does an impression of Rei."I'm rei and I think that me and Nagisa's love is 99 % since he doesn't give me goodnight kisses.They both laugh at the not-so-good impression.

I think it's strange that you think I'm funny 'cause he never did

Haruka never laugh or smiled at his jokes;but Makoto did.He smiles as he hugged makoto and kissed him."I love you,Makoto."Makoto smiles back as he brought their faces closer.

"I love you too,Rin"Makoto let's lips meet rin's and as they started making out on the car of Rin,Rin's phone rang.
They ignored it for awhile but Makoto found it a little annoying.He pulls away as he looked down at rin's lower area sending rin a signal to get his phone as Rin laughed."Makoto you naughty boy not here! Let's go home first."

Makoto looks back at rin at Rin."No you're phone It's kind of annoying me."Rin's face redens in embarassment.He gets his phone and answers it"Oi This better be important!"He wrinkles his nose and crosse arms still holding onto his phone.

"It's Gou and I just want to ask if you're staying home for tonight..."Rin raises his brow at his sister trough the phone.

"Why?"Rin asked as Makoto hugged him from behind sniffing him."W-Well...Uh...I--"Gou's voice was cut off by a familliar voice."Hey! So is he staying here or sleeping at makoto's tonight?"Seijurou asked.

"I'M COMING HOME!! MIKOSHIBA GET OUT OF OUR HOUSE OR YOUR FACE IS GOING TO GET FRIENDLY WITH MY FIST!"He ends the call as the brunette kissed his cheek."Goodbye...Seems like you're going to stay at your place..."

Rin hugged makoto and took off Makoto's jacket and giving it back."I had a great time...I'm sorry I have to go and check on my sister."

Rin kisses Makoto on the face a million times before Makoto called out a taxi for rin."Please take him there safely.

"Before they left Rin opened the window and called out for Makoto and gave him a kiss goodbye."Bye bye..."Rin smiles and closes the door.

I've been spending the last eight months

He's finally got over Haruka.He knew he was done with him.He knew that he loved someone else.

Thinking all love ever does is break and burn and end

He thought if he fell inlove with Makoto.Makoto would just leave him but he realizes that Makoto would never do that to him.

But on a Wednesday in a cafe I watched it begin again

He looks out the window feeling a weight lifted from his shoulders.

But on a Wednesday in a cafe I watched it begin again

He's done with all the pain and is ready to

Begin Again.
[A/N]: Hope you guys liked it!I really had fun writting it.This is my first Free! Fanfic/songfic so yeah.
I was going to make it Sourin but I just felt like it would be cute with Makoto's character.
Also I was MakoRin trash when I wrote this so yeah.
Anyways,I guess I'll try to think of a some kind of Au for Sourin.
See you next water time!(see what I did there? XD)