Begin Again (MakoRin songfic)

[A/N]: HEY LOOK AT OFFICIAL ART OF MAKORIN!
BTW i didn't put the whole entire song in it.
And this is a one-shot means only one chapter.
Anyways,Enjoy?!

His alarm clock rang into his ears.He stops it from ringing and sat up on his bed and smiled to himself remembering he was going to meet someone at a cafe near his place.Not just anyone but he was going to meet up with his boyfriend.

He gets out of his bed to get ready.The red head gets dressed and runs out of his apartment greated the landlady before he went.The swimmer calls for a taxi cab and as soon as he finds one he hops in excited for the meet up.

As he arrived rin got out of the cab.He went in the cafe to see Makoto staring out the window as he waited for him.

Walked in expecting you'd be late

He smiles to himself as he swayed from side to side.

But you got here early and you stand and wave

The brunette looks at where Rin is standing and smiles at him as he waves.

I walk to you

"You're early?"He smiled as he walked to the taller one.

You pull my chair out and help me in

He pulls out his chair and helped him sit."Yeah I guess I was kind of excited."

And you don't know how nice that is

But I do

"You look great today!"Makoto smiled at the red head whose face was almost as red as his hair."T-Thanks...I guess...You look great too..."He looked away to hide his face a but..

And you throw your head back laughing like a little kid

Makoto laughs as rin just looked at him in a confusion."Hey! Why are you laughing!"

I think it's strange that you think I'm funny 'cause he never did

He looks down as he remember some memories.They weren't really good memories.Haruka and him dated but Haruka broke up with him.Haruka wasn't the kind of person who was emotional.But It was different for Rin.He would sometimes cry himself to sleep.

I've been spending the last eight months

"Hey...Is everything alright?"His boyfriend asked with a worried tone in his voice and placed a hand on top of rin's.

Thinking all love ever does is break and burn and end

The redhead smiled as he held the other's hand."I'm fine..."He brings the hand up to his face.rubbing his thumb on top of it.

But on a Wednesday in a cafe I watched it begin again

Makoto stands up and gives him a kiss on the forehead.Rin blinks his tears away."Thank you Makoto."He smiles as he continued his gesture.

They ordered something from the menu and after minutes it came to their table.He smiles as he started talking about how he's improving.Rin didn't even know what he was talking about anymore he was just staring at his green eyes.

"rin?..."

"Makoto..."

"You didn't answer the question."

"I...I don't...What was the question."

Makoto laughs as he stood up and sat beside rin instead of sitting across him."I'm sorry I wasn't listening!"He said still staring at him.Makoto hugged rin and said."You're so cute Rin..."Rin blushes Covering his face."Stop it!"