The Question that comes after the Third One

Sorry it took forever to make the next question, I've been kind of busy. 

 And by busy, I mean extremely lazy, and just not taking the time to update. But whatever. Point is, I'm updating, thankfully. I've been getting concerned with this book. Please don't ask why. 

    This question is very simple. What is your favorite color, and why? And yes, it is like an essay question. 

My favorite color is yellow. Yes, yellow. It's a very underrated color. It's my favorite color, mostly because it's pretty, and sometimes vivid, and reminds me of sunsets. But I like it most because it is the color that symbolizes Will Byers in the Byler color analogy. As Will is my favorite character off of Stranger Things, and Byler is one of OTPs, yellow would be bound to be my favorite color. 

  But anyway. I would love to see your answers, so (obviously) feel free to... well, answer. I need to look up synonyms of the word answer, as well as question. 

And update. 

And comment. 

But I digress. 

☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮

  Also, if you couldn't tell, I drew whatever that is at the top. I didn't base it off of any character, and initially I wanted to draw Marjorine Stotch, but I just didn't, so there we go. I don't really draw well on electronic devices. Heck, I can't draw that well anyway. But that was my first try, so... 

  Yeah. 

  Please give me your thoughts on the drawing. 

  And please, for the love of God, name her. I am very unoriginal when it comes to names. 

  You don't have to though. Naming it won't make it less sucky. 

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Questions, LOLजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें