THE GENIUS side track 1.1

Start from the beginning

1:25pm, lunch hours started in the café. Lunch hours began at 1 and ends at 2. Mix made this a daily schedule for himself and his works. As soon as lunch hours starts, they temporarily close their Café to have lunch together.

Having a good meal can make a person work better.

Everyone was eating their food that they either bought from home or supermarket. They all usually eat together but today the staff were less. Fourth was at his second part time and Janhee was studying while eating inside in the staffroom as she has an interview later on.

Mix and Dunk were eating together and chattering when they heard the main door bell again.

Chimes~

Both looking at each other with a frown. " did you forgot to lock the doors or to put the close sign Dunk? " Mix asked. Dunk nervously laughed and scratched his nape. " both actually...... i was too hungry that i forgot to do those P' " Mix sighed and told him to go inside and eat his food. He will handle it here.

The Guy who came was standing there with his headphones on, hands inside his hoodie's pocket as he looked around the café. Mix closed his box as well and made it to the counter without the him noticing.
Waiting for him to come on the counter and order something by the person stood there admiring the cafe's interior.

Mix cleared his throat. " Welcome to our Café Sir. Would you like to order something? " finally grabbing his attention as he walked up to the counter. " Hi, I'm Earth. Do you perhaps have an vacancy for part time people? "

" Oh. Umm we do actually. You can fill this form. Wait let me bring it. " said Mix as he went inside the staffroom where everyone else were. They all looked at him confused and with food stuffed in their mouth. Mix whispered ' a new co worker for ya'll ' to them before heading out.

" Let's sit and talk hm? " he said while pointing at one table with his hands. They both sat in front of each other as Mix started talking about the important things that are must to remember in this café.

He could feel the other staring at him in the mid conversation. Making him feel unexpectedly nervous. Can be because he is handsome AND hot but that's too absurd. Mix is too old to feel that way for a younger person, he thought to himself.

Looking up from the paper, just to see the other already looking at him. " did you understood what i told you just now Waii?? " Getting a nod from him before he hesitantly lifted his one hand towards mix's face.

Wiping off something from the side of Tian's mouth. " um.. you had some ketchup on your face. " Mix was flushed with his eyes slightly wide open. He was probably red by now and it's more embarrassing coz the other person can probably see it too.

" uh.. oh yes... thank you for telling. Umm... so do you wanna give an interview tomorrow if okay?. You can fill this at home and bring it with you tomorrow on the interview. Then... after that we will let you know if you are hired or not. " he quickly rambled out the things out.

" Sure. I will get going then. Thank you so much...um...?? " Earth said probably asking for his name as he too don't remember telling him. " Mix. You can call me P' Mix."

"P' ? Are you not the same age as me? I thought you were 24 too. Don't mind me asking..... how old are you??" He suddenly started to inquire, not that Mix mind. People do take him as a person who is in his mid twenties a lot of times.

" I'm 30, young man. " the other made an O with his lips as he nodded. " Ok then. See you tomorrow P' Mix. " and he left.

' why do i think it's not gonna be a good decision to hire him? '

[ Let's see if Earth will pass his interview the next day or not? Will Mix get a new employee or something else. Stay tuned for the next part! ]

_________________________________________

THE GENIUS side track 1.1

Hii everyone! Thank you sm for joining in! This is the end of side track episode 1.1 but don't forget to follow @thaiblenthu for updates of the next episodes and the side track episodes as well!

I really hope you liked the story so far. Feel free to leave your thoughts in comments!! Any place i lack in and you want me to improve in, don't hesitate to tell me!!

Until then, see you with the next episode in few days 💞

[ @/thnwtlvrr on insta ]