Chapter 10: Lust between fights

Y/N Pov:

Today's quidditch practice has been cancelled, which give us a clear unfairness in the next Sunday's game. Jeongin, Monique and I had just ate our breakfast and we are on our way to the nursery. Seungmin will have to be there for two days more since he's still recovering. Yesterday's murder has been quickly spread. Which means Han is in every one's mouth. He found Miriam dead on the girls bathroom. All the school is saying he killed both Kim and Miriam but I deny it. I don't believe my brother's "best friend" has been killing people. I know him well enough.

Monique: We know Danielle is innocent so. Don't get mad at me but I think we should... take an eye on Han?

Me: No.

Monique: That is your brother best friend doesn't mean you have the proof to tell he is innocent. All the clues lead to him! Yesterday he found out Monique harming Seungmin and took revenge.

Me: We don't know about that.

Monique: We didn't know about Danielle either. What do you think Jeongin?

Jeongin: Yes, he could be but I don't think Jisung would do something like killing someone. It must be hard to process this accusations. All I'm saying is Han is suspicious and if we want to find out who is killing people we should watch him like we did with Danielle. Just to make sure.

I honestly don't want to admit it but what they said it's true. Han is very suspicious and that he is my brother
"best friend" doesn't mean he is purely inocent.

Me: Okay, fine.

We entered the nursery, surprisingly we were not the only people who came to see Seungmin. Hyunjin was sitting in a chair next to him, chatting.

3rd person Pov:

The three friends came closer to the other two. Seungmin smiled as he wached his friends. The four of them came to take care of him. All of them where happy, right? They were smiling so happily that not a single soul could have guessed how Hyunjin was feeling.

Don't get him wrong he was the happiest man alive spending time with Seungmin but the diary was still worring him. The dairy wasn't in that bathroom anymore which meant someone took it.

Jeongin came closer to Seungmin and hugged him very tight.

Jeongin: How is Our Seungminie doing?*He tightened his grip on Seungmin even more. Making Y/N chuckle and join the hug. Soon everyone was huging Seungmin like a squishy pillow.*

Seungmin: Okay, I like it but enough.

They stopped huging Seungmin. Awkwardness filled the room.

Hyunjin: Soon it'll be Winter period, Do you have any plans for this Christmas?

Seungmin: My dad bought me tickets for a baseball match! My favourite team is coming nearby and he decided to buy me tickets.

Y/N: That's so cool! I'm not going home this year because mom is very busy with work.

Jeongin: I'm staying here too. Like always.

Y/N: Don't worry we can spend Christmas together.*She interwind their arms and came closer to Jeongin's face.*

Jeongin: I would love to~* He moved closer to her already close face. A slight visible blush on their cheeks.*

Monique: This is cheesy*She wisperd to herself, coughing after, making Jeongin and Y/N grow more distance between them.* I'm going to my aunt's house this Christmas. I'm excited! It's been some time since the last time I saw them. And you Hyunjin?

Hyunjin: I'm going home with my sister Yeji.

Seungmin: That's great!

Monique: Is Han staying here this Christmas?

Y/N: Yes, Minho told me so.

Monique: Perfect! Jeongin and You can watch him a little.

Y/N: On Christmas? It doesn't make sense!

Seungmin: Are we after Han now?

Jeongin: It's a long story.

*Night*

After telling Seungmin about Han and a small discussion about if they should take an eye on him. They dicided to wait until the end of Christmas break. The unique condition was if Han does something completely suspicious.

Monique: It's late I'm going to sleep. Good night.*She was still pised about what happened before in the nursery.*

Y/N and Jeongin: God night!

Jeongin: Are you tired?

Y/N: Not at all. You?

Jeongin: No.

The coomun room was empty, they were the only ones in the room. And the only ones awake.

Jeongin: Are you mad at Monique?

Y/N: No?... I really don't like how she's taking this hole situation. Does she think she is the unique person in our friend group? Her opinion matters as one I don't get why she's pised. I'm making an effort making Han a suspect because he's "close" to me and she gets mad because we refuse to watch him during Christmas. It doesn't make sense.

Jeongin was listening to her, all his attention focused on her. But he couldn't stop thinking about her neck. He was so focused on it that even when she stopped talking. His gaze was still on her neck.

Y/N: Jeongin? Are you listening?

A small yes scaped his lips. Still focused on her imaging things that he couldn't say out loud.

He couldn't take it anymore. He grabbed her and sat her on his lap.
He hugged her rubbing his nose on her neck.

Y/N: Jeongin, what are you doing?

Jeongin: I don't know.*He wisperd on her ear teasingly.*

The tension between them was too strong. They wanted to smash their lips together, touch each other. See how they share their unconditional love and stop worring about anything. Focus on the felling they have been sharing for so long, Love.

Sadly, no words were said. Nothing happened. They just fell sleep in a tight hug. Hidding their lust for each other.