Bakugou snorted, amusement dancing in his eyes. "Yeah, what a moron. He needs to get a grip on his quirk," he said, shaking his head in mock disapproval.

"Oh my god, there was this guy in my exam, I think his name was Mineta... oh boy, that perverted little grape," Akira added, trying not to laugh too loudly, "I swear this little guy was looking at my breasts the whole time."

Bakugou rolled his eyes. "That guy sounds like a walking disaster. I doubt they will let someone like him into UA," he grumbled, clearly unimpressed by Mineta's antics. Though, he would be lying if he said he hadn't spared an occasional glance at the girl. It was just small looks of course, and it wasn't in a perverted way or anything. She was gorgeous, he couldn't help it, and she never noticed so clearly he didn't look too much. 

As they continued to share their thoughts on some of the examinees, they laughed and joked around. Akira thought that times like these were perfect. It was rare for him to let his guard down, but around her, he seemed more at ease. 

"Hey, Bakugou, can I ask you something?" Akira's voice softened, and she glanced up at him with genuine curiosity. She wasn't sure if it was a good idea for her to ask him, but the two of them had been practically best friends for years now, and she was always sharing so much about herself. But he rarely talked about the 'deep' aspects of himself, though if he were to tell anyone... it would be her. 

He raised an eyebrow but nodded. "Go ahead."

"Why do you always act so tough and brash? I mean, I know you're strong, but you don't have to push everyone away," she said gently, genuinely wanting to understand him better. It was one of the big mysteries that she had pondered for years, but she was too scared to ask him. 

Bakugou's expression faltered for a moment, and he averted his gaze. "It's... complicated. I just... I've always been told that heroes are strong and unyielding. I have to be the best, no matter what," he admitted, his voice a mix of frustration and vulnerability.

Akira placed a comforting hand on his shoulder, offering a reassuring smile. "Being a hero doesn't mean you can't have emotions or weaknesses. In fact, acknowledging and learning from them is what makes you truly strong," she said earnestly.

He scoffed but didn't shake off her hand. "Easy for you to say. You're always so damn understanding," he muttered, but she could sense a hint of gratitude in his words. He hated how vulnerable she made him feel. He didn't know how she was able to get him to open up or get him to talk about shit like this with her, and he hated it... right?

"That's because you're my friend, Bakugou. And friends support and care for each other," she said, her voice unwavering.

Bakugou didn't respond, but she could tell her words had struck a chord with him. Instead, he changed the subject, grumbling about the other examinees and their quirks. The moment of vulnerability had passed, but Akira knew that it was a step in the right direction.

Despite their differences, they had become each other's support system, pushing one another to be the best they could be. "So, are we ready to take on whatever comes our way?" Akira asked, her eyes sparkling with determination.

Bakugou grinned, a rare sight that made her heart flutter. "Hell yeah, we are. No one's gonna stop us," he declared, his voice filled with conviction. "Hey, do you wanna come back to my house tonight? My mum told me to invite you over for dinner or whatever," Bakugou grumbled, bringing his hand up to rub the back of his neck

"Mhmm," she replied with a happy nod, "that would be great thanks," she replied thankfully. She pulled out her phone, sending a quick message to her family maid telling her that she wont be home for dinner tonight so she wouldn't have to make her a meal. 

As they headed back to Bakugou's, Akira found herself lost in thought. The day had been eventful, and she couldn't wait to share the details with her other friends. As they approached Bakugou's, she noticed his mother standing there, a wide grin on her face.

Mitsuki had always adored Akira, she believed that she was a positive influence on her son and was always telling her that she was welcome to stay over at any time. 

"Hey, katsuki! Akira! How'd the exam go?" Mitsuki called out cheerfully.

Bakugou huffed, trying to act nonchalant, but Akira could tell he was pleased with his performance. "Obviously, I aced it," he replied with a smug grin.

Mitsuki rolled her eyes at her son and laughed, patting Bakugou on the back before throwing her arms around Akira happily. "That's the spirit, katuski! And you, Akira? How'd you do?" she asked, turning her attention to her son's best friend.

Akira smiled, feeling a small sense of pride. "I think it went well," she said happily

"Of course it did!" Mitsuki exclaimed, genuinely happy for the teens. "Ok, you two go do whatever you want and I'll call out when dinner is ready. 

"Thank you ma'am," Akira thanked the woman kindly. Mitsuki laughed softly, "I told you hun, call me Mitsuki, you're practically family. 

Bakugou walked out of the room, "whenever you two are finished, Akira I'll be in the lounge room," the boy grumbled before leaving the two girls. Akira gave the woman a kind smile, thanking her for having her before following after Bakugou.