As the warm water cascaded over her body, Akira let out a deep sigh, allowing herself a moment of respite from the day's events. She closed her eyes, trying to block out the hurtful words her parents had thrown at her. The weight of their expectations had always been a burden she struggled to bear.

As the steam filled the bathroom, she struggled to hold back her tears, trying to find a moment of tranquility amidst the chaos that had unfolded. But no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't shake off the weight of her parents' words.

"I'm just a tool to them. A means to achieve their ambitions. Am I even my own person? Do I have my own dreams or ambitions?" she wondered, her heart heavy with conflicting emotions. She wished she had the courage to speak up, to tell them that she wanted more than just to be a pawn in their grand plan. But fear and years of conditioning had silenced her voice.

She wished she was brave... brave like Katsuki who wasn't afraid to speak his mind. 

"They don't understand... they don't know what I've been through," she whispered to herself, her voice barely audible over the sound of the running water.

In the silence of the bathroom, Akira's mind wandered back to her childhood. She remembered the days when she was just a young girl, filled with wonder and excitement about her quirks. But her parents had quickly turned that excitement into a relentless pursuit of strength and control. The pressure to become the ultimate hero had taken away the joy of discovering her own path.

She thought back to the relentless training her parents had put her through, pushing her to be the perfect hero they had envisioned. She remembered the countless hours of practice, the lectures, the unorthodox lengths that her parents would go to, physically hurting her as a means to make her quirk stronger, and her body strong enough to handle it. 

Why couldn't she just enjoy her quirks. They were HER quirks after all. Arent they? She didn't really know, and the constant reminder that her wings and ice quirk were gifts bestowed upon her for a specific purpose only deepened her belief that maybe she truly was just a puppet in order to achieve her parents dreams. 

But amidst all the pressure, she had never felt like she truly belonged. The expectations had stifled her spirit, leaving her feeling like an empty vessel, devoid of her own dreams and desires. The encounter with the sludge villain had been a stark reminder of how she longed for freedom, to be more than just a vessel for her parents' ambitions.

Akira knew she had the potential to be a great hero, but she wanted to do it on her own terms, not simply to fulfill her parents' vision. She wanted to find her own path, to discover who she truly was beyond the constraints they had imposed on her.

Determined to find solace, she finished her shower and stepped out of the bathroom, wrapping herself in a soft towel. She gazed at her reflection in the mirror, her eyes red from unshed tears. Her eyes were weary, her face devoid of the spark she usually had. She watched as her usually happy facade began to crumble right before her eyes. Taking a deep breath, she resolved to take control of her life and make her own decisions, even if it meant defying her parents.  

The emotional turmoil she had been suppressing for so long was finally breaking through, leaving her feeling vulnerable and lost. "I don't know how much longer I can keep on living like this," she whispered to herself, her voice cracking with emotion, as a few tears slipped down her cheeks. "Am I strong enough to meet their expectations?"

Her heart ached with the weight of her parents' dreams, the burden of their ambitions bearing down on her like an unyielding chain. The very essence of who she was had been molded into what they wanted her to be, leaving little room for her own aspirations. She longed to break free from the suffocating hold they had on her life, to find her own purpose and identity.