"Others go by themselves."

Not out of anger. Boys of this age are most afraid of being followed by a tail when they go to school, as if they will be laughed at wherever they go.

Ji Ran insisted again: "I want to go by myself."

Fu Yanbai put back the milk cup and was silent for a while: "Then go to the school gate."

Ji Ran stood up and carried her schoolbag: "No."

Fu Yanbai: "By the way."

Ji Ran looked at him: "Which way will you go?"

"Bang!" There was a sound of the dog chain. Fu Yanbai has already opened the door: "I was going to walk the dog in the morning."

Rabbit Head: Aww!

Ji Ran: ...

1.5 votes to 1 vote.

As a last resort, Ji Ran had no choice but to let Fu Yanbai send him across the road which was only ten meters long. Followed by the sassy rabbit head, he would yelp twice when he saw someone, showing off his domineering power, and now there is one more person.

Ji Ran: "Aren't you going to the park behind?"

Fu Yanbai: "No."

Ji Ran: ""

It's okay to walk downstairs in the apartment building. There are many students gathered near the school gate. As a result, it is very common for parents to send them off, but those who walk their dogs become the focus instead.

Many people looked sideways at the two and the dog. It was enough to glance at them, but Fu Yanbai's appearance was obviously beyond the standard, and the attention excited the dog. The rabbit's head "wowed" like opening a can of meat.

"..."

Ji Ran immediately quickened her pace: "I'm going in, goodbye."

Fu Yanbai looked at him, his voice was loose: "Don't you need me to go in?"

In the next second, the villain beside him had already walked five meters away.

"Need not!"

"Aw!"

"..."

Ji Ran glanced back at the arrogant Tutou, but Tutou obviously didn't realize the coldness that a boy in the first grade of junior high school should have, so he yelled at Ji Ran excitedly.

"..."

The young master ran away without looking back.

The gate of the renovated No. 1 Middle School is a smooth concrete wall, and the swaying figure falls in a blue and white school uniform. Fu Yanbai is holding the dog and standing on the spot with a loose expression.

He didn't move, as if the scene was very funny, until Ji Ran's schoolbag disappeared at the end of the boulevard, and then put on the dog leash and turned around.

The rabbit's head spread its legs happily, and the corner of Fu Yanbai's mouth turned back:

"go home."

"".

Although it has been renovated, the overall layout of Luyang No. 1 Middle School has not changed much.

Going in along the gate, the first three red buildings are the junior high school. Further behind is the large lecture hall and the teacher's office building. Then the high school, and finally the school building.

Only one wall away from the school building is the People's Park in Luyang City. Ji Ran wandered on the cement road with small steps, full of interest.

Healthy, can run and jump.