What I Don't Know

-Disclaimer-
For the sake of this fanfic none of the members of the band are married.

*Johannes's POV*
I woke up to a warm feeling and something made of plastic on my face. My eyes slowly opened as I saw the blurry white room I am in and Jonas sleeping next to me. I registered that we were in a hospital but I can't think of why. There was someone's hand on mine and looked to see it belonged to Henrik, he was sleeping on an uncomfortable chair, he's just outside of my clear vision. I saw a blurry figure halt where he was and immediately hurried to my side, it was John.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" John asked.

"Fine." I said lowly from underneath the mask, I tried to get it off but John stopped me.

"Do you remember what happened?" John asked.

"No, all I remember is that I woke up and went to get a water bottle but I saw a light. I don't remember anything that happened afterwards." I really did try to remember but my head hurt.

"Jonas saw a light too. He said he saw you sleepwalking and then he saw the light. You two walked straight into the lake. It wasn't until Tim and I dragged you both out. It was so scary and we had to get you two to start breathing again. You guys have hypothermia and are recovering from the shock of the cold water, your lungs are a bit strained from the water you breathed in but you should be free of it soon." John explained. He also went over the story they told to everyone else to make the story more credible.

"Where's Tim?" I asked.

"He went to the bathroom and get us coffees." John responded.

"Who got me out?" I'm genuinely curious.

"I did." John said like it was nothing.

"How? I must've weighed so much soaked in water." I am shocked.

"I guess adrenaline?" John guessed. Tim came through the door and smiled when he saw I was awake. We talked and Henrik joined our conversation shortly afterwards. Jonas woke up and grabbed my hand from between the beds. Luckily our IVs were on our opposite hands. I must've fallen asleep because it was noon when I looked out the window, the oxygen mask was off my face though.

"Good morning." Jonas said from my side.

"How long were you awake?" I asked.

"Long enough to see them take off your mask. Show's been cancelled by the way and the one after that too. Manager said that they will be cancelled until we're okay again, I mean there's not much of an option." Jonas said matter of factly.

"That's true... Why do you think that light thing wanted to kill us?" I wondered.

"Maybe it didn't like us." Jonas jokes.

"We must've royally fucked up to piss off a light." I joked back.

"Maybe lightly fucked up but yeah." Jonas smirked. Sometime went by when Henrik came into the room with a concerned look on his face.

"So I was looking into your story and there have been others who have seen a light too. Apparently the light possessed them to keep walking into a direction, the problem is that they person had no idea what was happening around them. Most actually died in the process. There is a reporting where one man just completely disappeared." Henrik informed us.

"So it wasn't trying to kill us, just guide us to who knows where. Great." I sarcastically replied.

"From what I found there hasn't been a person who have experiences this since like 2000, why wait 23 years?" Henrik questioned.

"No idea but I really don't want to find out." Jonas responded.

An hour or so passed since Henrik told us about the sightings when a doctor came into the room with discharge papers. Once signed John and Tim let us outside the room to lead us to the car. The car ride to the hotel our manager booked was longer than expected, Jonas fell asleep leaning on my shoulder while I just took in the view from the window. I almost fell asleep too but we arrived to the hotel, it looked nice but it was painted with the brightest yellow I have ever seen in my life. Luckily there wasn't many people in the receptionist area so we got to our rooms fairly quick that were on the second floor. There were two beds in the room, John and I were staying in one room. The other room was for Jonas and Tim, and Henrik was staying in the smallest room by himself. Apparently the band decided that Jonas and I should not be alone especially not together, I'm not even mad though.

"So when should we start having shows again?" I asked John.

"When you can scream again." John replied as he was putting out luggage in the corner of the room.

"That's fair." What else is there to say.

"Thank you for saving me, I- I don't know how to thank you for saving my life." I said.

"No problem, you don't have to do anything. Well all I can ask of you is to get better and if you can, please let me know if you feel odd. I mean about the light thing, we still don't know what that thing did to you and Jonas." John replied.

"I will let you know as soon as things get weird." I promised. The rest of the day was spent trying to relax and thinking of what to do next. For now we just agreed to just go with the flow, it's all we can do.