It's you, stupid.

Start from the beginning

" this is the last day of mine " i pressed the button to go upstairs by the lift. Can this lift just fly and go to the space or galaxy. So then i can meet kris's exo there and asked he go back for OT12.

As the 'ting' sound. I step out from the lift, just be cool Wendy. You know you can do this right, you can faced this. Just believe in yourself.

[Room-94]

I knock the door many times, but still there no answer. What , did i forgot ? Hell no, this place already give me too much. Someone opened the door, it flew out. Wanting me to come inside, just don't be afraid Wendy.

" baby, here you come. I never know this is will be easier , your sister was burden me " dad and son. Is was just the same, evil and jerk . Both of them, no wonder how Sehun can be as rude as him.

" it's been awhile " Jung ki said, i really hated to face them. They gave me so much pain after they killed my family. I wonder why in this earth i've been choose.

" you are the last one.. In your family. Choose now. Gun or knife " why don't you just bomb me ?! Why don't you just kill me now, did even you will listen to me jerk . I wanted a freedom. Just that !

' please stop, stopped loving me i'm begged ' the words crossing over my mind. The words that i will never forget for the rest of my life . I look at Sehun, who just be silent all the time . Talk sehun talk, i wanted to hear your voice !

" Sehun, settle this girl. She was more easier than her sister don't you think ? You guys a bestfriend right. So finished this friendship now " more than a bestfriend Mr Oh. We are in love, but you ruined your own son's heart . I can't really look how sehun suffered, his face showed nothing .

Not even dying, sad, happy or what.
Just.. Nothing.

" i love her more than a friend dad " my heartbeat going so fast when he muttered those word from his mouth. Will you saying the truth now sehun ?

" i love her.. Too much. But it doesn't make a point that i can't killed the girl that i love.. I can settle her down "

If my heart using a microphone right now, you will heard how cracked my heart are. He didn't cared about his love. He just cared about what his father asked him to.

" this way " isn't it too fast ? Who didn't afraid with dying . Everyone did . My step faster, but it getting slower as I look at the door.

" this room.. " sehun opened the door, it flew out. It was just ordinary bedroom with a sofa and bed . Nothing at all, but the memory in this room was everything .

" Wendy Son, remember. You blind because of love. Don't acted like you are Choi Yoji now " his father said while laughing, the evil laugh one. One step, two step. And the last step.

I'm was in his room now, where i'll finished everything here. All pain and memories that i had , it doesn't make any sense. This is just the time i'm ended up myself, by killed.

" So, all happened wasn't just a condience right ? I came to the ceremony but i met you. Even when i went to the coffee shop i wanted to met Wendy Son. But guess who i met ? Choi Yoji "

Yes. The whole our meeting, it's already planned. "I'm sorry, it's my fault for not knowing your real name. Now we accidentally falling in love " i just sighed. I try my bad for not crying, this is will just wasting my energy.

" are you remember ? The little boy who give you are chocolate bar with flower at Valentines " Yes i remember. He said he was loving me, when we still 10. This Wendy Son never believe in love until now .

" that little boy already grew up and went to killed the girl that reject his love " he touch my cheeks and wiped my tears with his hand. Just let him be, because he was my last and first love.

" i never regret all thing that just happened between Us. If you are still alive one day, i will be not around you. I won't be there for you. And just more thing, i'm begged. Don't even look at another guy and don't ever forgot me"

You give me everything sehun ah, you give me alot. That won't even made my mind and my heart forgot about you existing. I won't forgot about you, forever.

" now closed your eyes, this shot maybe a little bit hurted. But trust me, you won't feel anything after all " he brought me into his chest, and hugged me tightly. I closed my eyes while the tears can't stop flowing.

" don't ever cry, i didn't deserve it. Goodbye percious "

BANG !

---

Just wait for the next chapter, which i will publish 720184 years later HAHAHA.