Our little secret

It had been almost 2 months since the SAO servers shut down... And it's all thanks to Kirito, my best friend. Now only if he would stop thinking about Asuna. Ever since we woke up, he's visited Asuna every day. It had been until now that he stopped seeing her.

If only...

If only I had told him sooner... about my feelings... then we could be together... forever.

I missed out on my chance. But tonight's the night! I'm gonna show Kirito that he doesn't need Asuna to be happy! ...or just show him some fun.

I walked nervously to his home... It was 8:30 pm.

Well, sex can't happened during the day! It can but it'll be easier since everyone will be asleep.

Once I got to his house, I knocked on the door.

"Hey Y/N!" Kirito greeted. (You call that because it's the nick name you gave him when you two were kids!)

"Kirito-kun!" I hugged him tightly. "Hey, calm down. So why'd you wanna hang out tonight?"

You blushed profusely. "I wanted to have fun with you... Let's go up to your room okay?" He nodded and grabbed my hand, and pulled me up to his room.

"It's so cold up here." I said quietly, hugging myself. "S-sorry!" I felt two arms snake around my waist. "This should keep you warm." I felt Kirito rest his chin on my shoulder.

It was silent.

"Hey Kirito... C-Can I tell you something?" I felt his hands play with the edge of my shirt. "Yeah, of course, Y/N!"

I blushed slightly. "I... I really like you Kirito. Ever since we were kids."

"Oh..." His eyes widened. "OH. Oh Y-Y/N! You should have told me sooner! Dammit I'm stupid."

I giggled. "You're not stupid." I turned my head so that he was looking into my eyes. His dark orbs sparkled in the moonlight. "...You're beautiful, you know that Y/N?" I blushed more. "Thank you..."

"I think you might be even more beautiful than Asuna." He smiled. I looked at him, shocked, my face turning a deep velvet red. "T-t-thank you Kirito..." He smirked slightly. "How about I make it up to you?" He pushed me down onto his bed, pinning me down.

My plan is working better then ever.

He leaned in close to my face, and whispered, "Y/N... I love you."

"I love you too, Kirito." He then began to kiss me, moaning softly. I kissed back, with passion. I felt one of his hands travel up my shirt, and groped my breast. I gasped, allowing him to slip his tounge into my mouth. Kirito explored every inch, our tounge's tangling together.

He kept squeezing my breast for a few minutes until he pulled away. "I promise I'll make up for this. I'll start by doing this."

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Hey guys! I hope you liked part 1! I felt like there isn't enough Kirito lemons anyways.

Y/N=Your Name