Sidemen Come Dine With Me

Start from the beginning

"And I have to say. Simon and JJ are very late." Harry brought up, making me hum in agreement.

"They are."

"Though, what did we expect?" I chuckled, softly shaking my head.

"Yeah." Vik agreed with me in a soft chuckle. "But, I'm hoping for something like, healthy, nutritious." He added on, rubbing his fingertips together.

"Yeah." Harry agreed. "You know what?"

"I'm hungry." Tobi spoke up.

"I'm very hungry." Vik swiftly agreed. I can't say I shared their appetite. "I haven't eaten since lunch, which was a lo- Which was nine hours ago."

"I'm not all that hungry." I said, carefully moving the chair using the tip of my boot as an anchor on the floor.

"Really? When's the last time you ate?" Tobi asked me out of shock.

"Nine hours ago." I shrugged my shoulders.

"And you're not hungry?" Vik questioned, frowning his brows.

"Not really." I replied, sticking out my lower lip. "My stomach feels a little weird so I don't really feel like eating."

"I'm not overly hungry either." Harry piped up. "What was it..?" He mumbled to himself under his breath. "Because I had a Nando's a couple of hours ago."

"I had a Nando's a couple of hours ago." Tobi commented, holding his fist up sideways for Harry to bump. "Jeez, come on, come on." Tobi mumbled as Harry tapped his knuckles against Tobi's. I smiled at the two boys.

"I read a thing that Nando's chicken is actually like, really like, unhealthy. Like it's-" Vik spoke up with an amusing fact that was more disgusting than anything.

"Why would you say that to me now?" Tobi asked, shifting the hand he was using to lean his head against out as a questioning gesture. Vik just shrugged his shoulders, looking like he was going to say something but Harry beat him to the punch.

"Apparently they, they, they put, they pump the birds with loads of steroids and stuff." Harry added on from Vik's point.

"Yeah, yeah. Battery-farmed and that to get the big breasts." Vik explained to Tobi making him drop his head, his fingers shifting to pinch his nose as he learnt the new information.

"Oh no..." He complained, most likely wishing he didn't hear that.

"Yeah." Vik hummed.

"I feel bad now." Harry spoke back up, his gaze looking down to the floor.

"What?" Vik asked.

"Battery-farmed chicken." Harry explained, his voice extremely soft and quiet.

"You've eaten it now though." I muttered, shifting uncomfortably in the chair as my stomach clenched for a split second.

"Yeah." Vik agreed with me.

I jumped in my seat when a sudden and loud banging came from the door, making us all instantly silence our very interesting conversation.

"Oh, Jesus." Harry cursed.

"I know what's coming." Tobi complained. "I know what's coming."

"I'm not opening that door." Harry swore to us.

"Come in." I happily chimed, to the boys outside.

On my word the door swung open and in barged Josh with Ethan on his tail. Harry and Vik both shrieked in surprise, Vik curling into himself and Harry curling into Vik in terror. I frowned, taking in the two host's appearance's. Josh was wearing a camouflage bucket hat and had a blue plastic gun in his hands and Ethan wore a camouflage cap with a black plastic gun in his hands.