The truth

You wake up after hours of surgery and being cared for by nurses and doctors, you see avi asleep next to you with his cheek on your arm smiling when he turns and looks at you, everyone else wakes up and are relieved when they hug you tightly looking much better than you did before but you knew you weren't out of the fight yet. "I'm sorry" dom feels his heart shatter having to tell his friend Lena that her boyfriend was gone and she would have to go back home alone which made her tightly hug him as she cries, he always feels himself terrified and hoping that every body they found would not be anyone that he and his new friends care for, he suddenly sees a familiar face with two kids and he notices the small baby bump just a little bigger which made him smile and cry in joy as he runs and hugs pepper who had found her kids and felt relief when she was told the baby was perfectly fine and healthy, he tells pepper everything especially you and he hoped he could find you so she managed to find a small physical copy of a photo of the two of you together immediately joining him in his search for you. You have your second and third surgery on your stomach before your ribs, having to wear a ventilator until you have the surgery, everyone was by your side never leaving you alone even staying until you fell asleep especially your unexpected friend Shira who had never left your side and always told you that she and avi were okay, you told her about dom and give her the photo you keep of the two of you in your bra just like he did in his pocket, she promises to find him when you have your surgeries which soon lead her to a group and seeing the same soft face and long hair in the photo immediately running and telling him as he breaks down as they describe you to a perfect t back to him, sobbing as he thinks you're gone but she tells him everything that happened that she knew and you told her, he immediately goes with her right after you are taken back to your room after your rib surgery. He lays his head on your chest and cries while gently kissing your face telling you how sorry he was, margo gently lays next to you while holding both yours and dom's hands as you slowly rest and come back to lucidity and awareness, you believe you're dreaming when you see dom standing over you with his face covered in tears and margo next to you crying while laying next to you until you notice everyone else outside watching and that margo was not injured, you burst into tears and kiss dom as you hold each other crying and never looking away from each other, you cry even more pulling margo in your lap as you tell them about her family saying how worried you were to leave her, you and Dom immediately look at each other and promise margo that the two of you would adopt her no matter the odds which makes you all cry even more as everyone else holds each other tightly and cry in joy at their beloved and truly sudden friends, you find out from dom about ida, ifechi, and chioma feeling heartbroken for the two women but also touched how close they became with each other to still have someone they cared about going home with them. Dom gets treated while you have your last two surgeries and recover slowly both of you doing the adoption process for margo, you both meet and talk to each other's group and all of you bonding even more making a truly wonderful and big hearted family, you all slowly grieve for the friends you lost and tell each other of what you each saw and it truly breaks both your souls as you rely on each other more and are never away from each other ever since you both have truly realized that the other was alive and with them and that you didn't loose him and margo, you could never forgive yourself if something happened to her or dom.