• another day...

(in the middle of the night..)

--"ugh.. what the hell? .. what time is it ..?"

(He speak, it was too dark to see around the room, he just grabbed the phone and lit the room, then he got up, and went to the kitchen, the lights were rarely on,Who was awake at this hour of the morning?)

--"Marina? Are you awake...?"

(he said without receiving any answer, he assumed that there was no one,He turned off the lights and went to his room, it was dark, he closed the door and there He was in his bed, Marina the new girl, but she was... in her underwear?... why the hell was she there? She was supposed to be sleeping...)

--"marina?, what are you doing here?, you're not supposed to be here--"

(before he could say anything else, the girl was already closer to the white-haired boy, the boy had noticed this and walked away a bit, he tried to get out of there without success, the door was closed and She was in front of the door, the boy walked back to where his bed was, he was extremely nervous, why was his partner there? She wasn't supposed to be there.)

"You're so cute... aren't you? Don't worry, I won't do anything to you... not for now~,So..Don't worry, it won't hurt at all.."--

(while saying this the girl began to remove Her nightgown, which confirmed that she was in her underwear, the boy was nervous and couldn't move, he had no choice but to see that somewhat strange scene of her taking off her robe,Something that was very uncomfortable for him.)

--"What the fuck are you doing...! I shouldn't do this! I have a girlfriend! So please get out of my room...-"

(the girl had stopped, she was a little angry at the mention of such a 'girlfriend' And began to speak with an irritated tone.)

"Do you think I care about your fucking girlfriend? I love you! I don't care if I have to kill your supposed 'girlfriend' for your love, and even if you don't want to... I'll have you, what can you do, nothing !!"--

(the boy was even more nervous, he refused to do anything except with his girlfriend since he loved his girlfriend So I do not hesitate to repeat that I would not do things with a stranger, and even less with a psychopath)

(He ran out of his room as he could without the girl grabbing his hand tightly, then pushed him towards the bed and then tied the boy's hands tightly, the boy just kicked Resisting to do what she wanted, why would he have to be unfaithful to his beautiful girlfriend? He would never do such a thing, but he was being forced by the girl, the girl's obsession was massive.

She was already looking at him much more before this, always taking a picture of him when he was surfing or relaxing at the lake or something, the day she found out that he was going to his university she couldn't help but Feeling the need to have him for herself at once, and that's why she went to sleep there, right where he was, in order to achieve what her dark and perverse desires wanted from the beginning.)

[Hehe, the next part will have 18+ (I don't know)or low level obscene scenes so..XDD]